October 23, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 131779 times)

December 12, 2017, 12:34:35 AM
Read 131779 times

Thornton_19

Liverpool fans are absolute fucking scum
The lot of them are bi-polar wools

January 03, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Reply #1

Thornton_19

Our problem is we need a midfielder who does what both Gueye and Schneiderlin do.

Until we have that we will not move forward as a club.

January 15, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
Reply #2

Thornton_19

Dunno about dribbling, could maybe learn to be press resistant in tight areas but can't really take a man on, once you're on the other side you need another gear to pull away or upper body strength and he hasn't got either.

I do really like him I just always thought Barkley was obviously the bigger talent and there seemed to be an odd disparity between how they were perceived and treated.
I feel it's really harsh to be critical of a lad who is so young playing in a struggling team that never controls the midfield.
He has only been in the first team for 11 months, he was playing very well up until the end of last season and Koeman decided to fuck him off at the start of this.

I think he will end up being a very good player for us, we just have to be patient with the lad as he becomes a more mature player.

Worst case scenario is he doesn't reach the levels we wanted him to and we move him on in 3 or 4 years. We have a good reputation of bringing kids through, if we start abandoning them all after a drop of form we will lose that reputation.

Let him play for his boyhood club, enjoy having a young Scouser in there. If it doesn't work out so be it that's football.

January 22, 2018, 05:05:27 AM
Reply #3

Thornton_19

Another nail in Walsh's coffin I hope.

February 14, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
Reply #4

Thornton_19

I just want a manager who doesn't aim for the gutter and treat it as a miracle when he over achieves it.

February 28, 2018, 05:22:46 AM
Reply #5

Thornton_19

I think regardless of what everyone's feelings are on Alladyce and Moshiris ownership.

As a fan base we badly need to be United again under a manager.

March 02, 2018, 03:31:59 AM
Reply #6

Thornton_19

I reckon last home game of the season you just organise a protest like nobody goes in the ground until 10 mins in or something?

They'll get the message.