September 22, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 127151 times)

February 17, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
Reply #2295

Alanvideo

He do well, he did his job, can’t stress this enough mate he’s very good at that one specific job, but that’s not good enough for us and we want more.

His early work (Bolton) was incredible and ahead of his time. His deep block relegation escapes are fine, for teams of that standard, but neither of those mean he’s a viable candidate now.
...............I can't forget his Sunderland team battered us 3-0 in what turned out to be RM's last game. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 17, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
Reply #2296

Bob Sacamano

Why are we even giving a shit about how this guy did at nothing clubs like Palace and Sunderland? Any manager at these clubs is required to “not be the shitttest team in the league and try not to be one of the three shittest teams in the league”

February 17, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
Reply #2297

Dr. Sponge

I think we unanimously want a new younger manager in the summer, and an effective DoF. But for the rest of this season it’d be nice if everyone kept some perspective.

If we get 7th, then that’s an achievement from where we were when Allardyce took over. The only way we could better 7th would be to break the top 6, and if that was perceived as difficult before the season had started then it was extremely unlikely at the time we hired the new manager.

I actually think we won’t get 7th, we’ll probably finish 8th. But if we did then I’d give them credit for it, and anyone that wouldn’t is just a silly poo head.

February 18, 2018, 04:02:59 AM
Reply #2298

gizzblue

"In this league" even with Williams the twat in defence and the useless lazy surrendering yellow french twat Schneiderlin anywhere near Goodison we should be cruising to seventh without a cuntish manager picking up 6 mill whilst spreading his cancer through the place...the league is that shit after sixth place.

February 18, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
Reply #2299

KoemansNumberTens

"In this league" even with Williams the twat in defence and the useless lazy surrendering yellow french twat Schneiderlin anywhere near Goodison we should be cruising to seventh without a cuntish manager picking up 6 mill whilst spreading his cancer through the place...the league is that shit after sixth place.

How many points was he behind 7th when he took over. You honestly think he carries any of the blame that we are cruising to 7th or after 6th??

February 18, 2018, 04:32:02 AM
Reply #2300

gizzblue

How many points was he behind 7th when he took over. You honestly think he carries any of the blame that we are cruising to 7th or after 6th??
Do I fuck ...My previous post says it all ...we should be cruising to seventh despite the cunt .. .oh and we are .

February 18, 2018, 04:33:42 AM
Reply #2301

KoemansNumberTens

Do I fuck ...My previous post says it all ...we should be cruising to seventh despite the cunt .. .oh and we are .

Well we weren't cruising to 7th before him. Evidence suggests it's more because of him than inspite of him

February 18, 2018, 04:33:58 AM
Reply #2302

gizzblue

Although he tried his best to fuck it up with Wba Bournmouth and Arsenal 👍

February 18, 2018, 04:40:04 AM
Reply #2303

gizzblue

Well we weren't cruising to 7th before him. Evidence suggests it's more because of him than inspite of him
Evidence suggests we had turned a corner before he signed ....but it really does depend on what evidence you read ....  his inclusion of the west ham game to better his stats or the truth 😅😅

February 18, 2018, 05:38:39 AM
Reply #2304

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I do like the way he always looks so relaxed in press conferences though.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

February 18, 2018, 05:47:47 AM
Reply #2305

bogie

Evidence suggests we had turned a corner before he signed ....but it really does depend on what evidence you read ....  his inclusion of the west ham game to better his stats or the truth 😅😅

players pick there game up with new man in the stands stop the fucking press
your flogging a dead horse Unsworth might have been the man on the side lines but the world see it as a Big Sam win
but Big Sam give the win to Unsworth never tried to clam it , how can I put this we watch the same fucking vids as you we read the same interviews as you so stop making shit up

February 18, 2018, 05:58:33 AM
Reply #2306

Gash

Global Moderator
players pick there game up with new man in the stands stop the fucking press
your flogging a dead horse Unsworth might have been the man on the side lines but the world see it as a Big Sam win
but Big Sam give the win to Unsworth never tried to clam it , how can I put this we watch the same fucking vids as you we read the same interviews as you so stop making shit up

It's not making shit up, for weeks after the West Ham game he was claiming credit for it. This is his comment after the Liverpool draw, three games after he took over but he's clearly taking credit for the West Ham win even though he didn't sign until the day after let alone take a training session.

"Before I got here we conceded 13 goals in four matches, now we have conceded one in four since," Allardyce added.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:00:00 AM by Gash »

February 18, 2018, 06:01:27 AM
Reply #2307

bogie

It's not making shit up, for weeks after the West Ham game he was claiming credit for it. This is his comment after the Liverpool draw, three games after he took over.

clue if there mate

before I got here stop hiding the fact that he give all the glory for the win to Unsworth we all watch the same vids and read the same shit papers

February 18, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
Reply #2308

Gash

Global Moderator
clue if there mate

before I got here stop hiding the fact that he give all the glory for the win to Unsworth we all watch the same vids and read the same shit papers

He's clearly claiming credit for it. The 13 goals conceded "before I got here" are the Watford, Palace, Atalanta and Southampton games, the "one in four since" are West Ham, Huddersfield, Limassol and Liverpool. Stop hiding from the fact that it's there in black and white from his own mouth that he's taking credit for the West Ham win.

February 18, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
Reply #2309

KoemansNumberTens

Does it really? I know we beat West Ham 4 nil but fine margins. At 2 nil we had about 15 minutes with under 20% possession. They hit the bar and missed a penalty. We then scored from about 60 yards. We spent 20 minutes completely collapsing. I think saying that 1 game meant we turned a corner is nonsense. I think all our decent defensive performances have been under allardyce. I'm not saying he's been great but don't pretend we are doing okay inspite of him when we've actually got better under him