October 24, 2018, 12:52:57 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 131853 times)

February 18, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
Reply #2310

bogie

He's clearly claiming credit for it. The 13 goals conceded "before I got here" are the Watford, Palace, Atalanta and Southampton games, the "one in four since" are West Ham, Huddersfield, Limassol and Liverpool. Stop hiding from the fact that it's there in black and white from his own mouth that he's taking credit for the West Ham win.

its all just the wording of it
would you be happy if every time he was asked or talking about it he took 1/2 mins to clear up the fact that it was unsworth on the side lines
or he could just go with how  the press are calling/wording it
since I got here
since I took charge

the day he signed means nothing he was in the stands and the press see it like that

if Unsworth did not take time to talk to Sam about west ham I would call that into question after all this was a manager they were trying to get to come back to them at the time (but that bit seems to have gone right over members heads in here )

February 18, 2018, 06:36:39 AM
Reply #2311

Gash

Global Moderator
its all just the wording of it
would you be happy if every time he was asked or talking about it he took 1/2 mins to clear up the fact that it was unsworth on the side lines
or he could just go with how  the press are calling/wording it
since I got here
since I took charge

the day he signed means nothing he was in the stands and the press see it like that

if Unsworth did not take time to talk to Sam about west ham I would call that into question after all this was a manager they were trying to get to come back to them at the time (but that bit seems to have gone right over members heads in here )

its all just the wording of it  lolol

What a poor attempt at a backtrack. To quote yourself, "how can I put this we watch the same fucking vids as you we read the same interviews as you so stop making shit up" Just admit you were wrong and he was there taking credit for the West Ham game despite you saying he "never tried to clam it"

February 18, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
Reply #2312

bogie

its all just the wording of it  lolol

What a poor attempt at a backtrack. To quote yourself, "how can I put this we watch the same fucking vids as you we read the same interviews as you so stop making shit up" Just admit you were wrong and he was there taking credit for the West Ham game despite you saying he "never tried to clam it"

lol not one bit back
we can all see and hear its the wording of it the lad was using it to have a go at Sam for something that he was not claiming and infact give credit to Unsworth for

17 mins in to save you time
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:51:35 AM by bogie »

February 18, 2018, 06:54:08 AM
Reply #2313

Gash

Global Moderator
lol not one bit back
we can all see and hear its the wording of it the lad was using it to have a go at Sam for something that he was not claiming and infact give credit to Unsworth for

We can all see and hear it's direct quotes from Allardyce claiming the West Ham win, nothing more, nothing less.

Can't be arsed watching 22 minutes of a press conference but if it's him giving credit to Unsworth then it's all the more bizarre that weeks later he was still trying to claim credit for the win. Keep digging though.

Anyway, we've digressed, it's just another reason to move the man on. Takes credit for something he didn't do, takes credit when we win, blames everyone else when we lose.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:56:15 AM by Gash »

February 18, 2018, 06:56:34 AM
Reply #2314

bogie

We can all see and hear it's direct quotes from Allardyce claiming the West Ham win, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway, we've digressed, it's just another reason to move the man on. Takes credit for something he didn't do, takes credit when we win, blames everyone else when we lose.

and I am taking nothing away form David is Sams way of taking credit for the win lol come on get out of it

February 18, 2018, 06:58:27 AM
Reply #2315

bogie

Can't be arsed watching 22 minutes of a press conference but if it's him giving credit to Unsworth then it's all the more bizarre that weeks later he was still trying to claim credit for the win. Keep digging though.

so all this time you did see it
but it slipped you mind all this time         yeah right

I did mark it for 17 mins

February 18, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
Reply #2316

Gash

Global Moderator
and I am taking nothing away form David is Sams way of taking credit for the win lol come on get out of it

Yeah, like I said in the previous post, it's strange that having said that he was still trying to claim the win weeks later.

February 18, 2018, 07:01:24 AM
Reply #2317

bogie

Yeah, like I said in the previous post, it's strange that having said that he was still trying to claim the win weeks later.

Gash he is not its the Press like I said
read or go back and watch them over with out the hate glasses on and you will see it

February 18, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
Reply #2318

Gash

Global Moderator
Gash he is not its the Press like I said
read or go back and watch them over with out the hate glasses on and you will see it

I've already quoted his comments after the Liverpool game nearly two weeks after he signed still taking credit for the West Ham win. It's nothing to do with the press, these are quotes he came out with.

February 18, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
Reply #2319

Jamokachi

February 18, 2018, 07:13:15 AM
Reply #2320

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 18, 2018, 07:13:24 AM
Reply #2321

bogie

I've already quoted his comments after the Liverpool game nearly two weeks after he signed still taking credit for the West Ham win. It's nothing to do with the press, these are quotes he came out with.

are you really going to make me go clip for clip on this when I am sure you already know it

well ok but it will be Monday ( give you time to go over them )

February 18, 2018, 07:15:41 AM
Reply #2322

Gash

Global Moderator
are you really going to make me go clip for clip on this when I am sure you already know it

well ok but it will be Monday ( give you time to go over them )

Dig all you want, I've seen all I need to.

See you Monday.

February 18, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
Reply #2323

Dr. Sponge

Well this spices Monday up a bit.

February 18, 2018, 06:08:39 PM
Reply #2324

gizzblue

players pick there game up with new man in the stands stop the fucking press
your flogging a dead horse Unsworth might have been the man on the side lines but the world see it as a Big Sam win
but Big Sam give the win to Unsworth never tried to clam it , how can I put this we watch the same fucking vids as you we read the same interviews as you so stop making shit up
I'm not making shit up it's proven fact ...he's a shit manager who's dodgy as fuck in his past dealings with players, agents ,and his son, treats the players like shit to the press.....but by all means if you think he's the messiah then that's your choice ,I know the truth and your moaning and defending his arse won't change shit . .👍.