October 19, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 130923 times)

February 04, 2018, 01:23:03 AM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

Get fucking rid.

February 11, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
Reply #16

Bob Sacamano

Is it just me or is it a bit weird that  @KoemansNumberTens is throwing a wobbler because people are exaggerating someone’s shitness (or, a bit crapness)? 🤔

February 11, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
Reply #17

Bob Sacamano

I'm not throwing a wobbler. Also my issue really isn't that people think he's shit it's the venom. Like you say there's plenty I think are shit, most even. I'm forever pulled up on it too. I don't hate any of them though. I don't scream get out my club with every poor performance

Honestly I just really don't get the hatred for the likes of williams, Morgan and Martina and that's 10 fold for allardyce. No problem with anyone thinking they are shit. They probably all are. None of them are out to get us though. None of them are doing it on purpose.

Yeah people use words, some aren’t ideal. But is there really much difference in people saying something about drinking gravy (not actually my kind of humour if I’m honest) or Martinas left foot and you not sleeping for 3 days after we signed Sigurdsson? When it comes to trade deals you tend to be in and around Trump levels with regard to overreacting.

Personal opinion, I can’t wait for Allardyce to leave. I have absolutely no idea what he brings to the table and we’re still on the ratio of me actually enjoying 1 game in 10. This may be biased, I actually thing it’s a combination of playing a shot team and him fluking that 1 in 10. For like 15+ years I’ve watched his sides play dire football. Can’t be arsed with him.

February 11, 2018, 04:21:06 PM
Reply #18

Bob Sacamano

Quite funny on MOTD how when asked about his home record it was him saying 17 points in 8 games, no doubt accidentally including a game where he wasn’t manager.

Then when asked about the away record he talked about the away form over the last 2 years.

It’s not the most endearing of traits.

We all know people like this. None of us like them.

I like that that they actually mentioned his bullshit after him trying it on.

February 15, 2018, 08:37:32 PM
Reply #19

Bob Sacamano

February 17, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
Reply #20

Bob Sacamano

Why are we even giving a shit about how this guy did at nothing clubs like Palace and Sunderland? Any manager at these clubs is required to “not be the shitttest team in the league and try not to be one of the three shittest teams in the league”

February 18, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
Reply #21

Bob Sacamano

State of this thread now this bogie lad has turned up lolol

February 18, 2018, 09:34:58 PM
Reply #22

Bob Sacamano

lol you want us all posting the same crap

Nah, just coherent sentences will do to be honest. 🤷‍♂️

February 24, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
Reply #23

Bob Sacamano

Preposterous. The market is saturated with cash, absolutely noting like when city and Chelsea started their spending. We could offer Rom 50k more than Utd and he’d still go there. We offered him a wage that he was 99.9% happy with, end of. Even if the Sig transfer was offset by the Rom money I still think it’s clear as day we’re willing to pay a level above for a player that we want these days.

Fuck this Bolton Wanderers Allardyce bullshit. 

February 24, 2018, 11:14:23 PM
Reply #24

Bob Sacamano

Each to their own. I thought we were shambolic. I think most would agree. We got a couple of very lucky results but in terms of actually being good at the job and a long term success not a chance for me.

You can’t use the “footy may be shite but points are points” thing for Allardyce and not for Unsworth btw.

February 25, 2018, 04:24:30 AM
Reply #25

Bob Sacamano

He’s shit. Get rid.

February 27, 2018, 01:55:06 PM
Reply #26

Bob Sacamano

I find the Unsworth turning downs Maher gif (“turning down a manager gig” - i left in the typos to shame Apple and their autocorrect) highly suspicious. I would really like him to see out the season, we’d see some mad stuff.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 01:56:43 PM by Bob Sacamano »

March 03, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
Reply #27

Bob Sacamano

Didn’t we have to pay palace?

March 04, 2018, 05:35:12 AM
Reply #28

Bob Sacamano

Just incase anyone is still sitting on the fence...

https://twitter.com/EFCFansCorner_/status/969956077004578816

Vid won’t load mate.

Edit: loaded fine after a min. Wish it didn’t though.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 05:38:04 AM by Bob Sacamano »