December 19, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 138419 times)

February 20, 2018, 06:03:06 PM
Reply #2370

KoemansNumberTens

Niasse is comfortably our most productive striker, we've just signed tosan who everyone insists should be playing and people are enraged that DCL considered a loan move. They can't all play. Had tosan hit the ground running the best place for DCL would have been out on loan. People are pissed off with everything allardyce does and doesn't do now. It's the default setting
We even had a few pissed off with his take on foodbanks

February 20, 2018, 06:31:40 PM
Reply #2371

gizzblue

Niasse is comfortably our most productive striker, we've just signed tosan who everyone insists should be playing and people are enraged that DCL considered a loan move. They can't all play. Had tosan hit the ground running the best place for DCL would have been out on loan. People are pissed off with everything allardyce does and doesn't do now. It's the default setting
We even had a few pissed off with his take on foodbanks
But this door swings both ways ....yes there are those of us who hate him and see everything he does as wrong ....
But there are also those of you who see nothing wrong in anything he does. ..even when he fucks up royal .
And while I and im sure othersdon't dispute the fact Niasse is our best form striker ...the problem lies in a much anticipated striker being brought in to sit on the bench when he was twice as expensive. ..but surely that can't be the managers fault or his buddy Walsh ?.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:34:26 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

February 20, 2018, 06:39:53 PM
Reply #2372

Lxxx

But this door swings both ways ....yes there are those of us who hate him and see everything he does as wrong ....
But there are also those of you who see nothing wrong in anything he does. ..even when he fucks up royal .
And while I and im sure othersdon't dispute the fact Niasse is our best form striker ...the problem lies in a much anticipated striker being brought in to sit on the bench when he was twice as expensive. ..but surely that can't be the managers fault or his buddy Walsh ?.

Playing devil's advocate maybe he was bought and agreed on by everyone at the club but the player himself just isn't putting it in since he's joined. Much as I do want to see the back of Sam maybe in this case he's just not pandering to a lad who thinks he's billy big bollocks.

February 20, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
Reply #2373

gizzblue

Playing devil's advocate maybe he was bought and agreed on by everyone at the club but the player himself just isn't putting it in since he's joined. Much as I do want to see the back of Sam maybe in this case he's just not pandering to a lad who thinks he's billy big bollocks.
Thing is let him play in the cold and rain and if he is fruitless ...then his bollocks would soon shrink .

Same scenario and he's banging them in who gives a fuck arrogance means fuck all then just look at any top scorer.
Neither will happen on the bench...this couldve all been sorted bt now if he was actually given minutes .
Born not made a blue .

February 20, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
Reply #2374

Lxxx

Thing is let him play in the cold and rain and if he is fruitless ...then his bollocks would soon shrink .

Same scenario and he's banging them in who gives a fuck arrogance means fuck all then just look at any top scorer.
Neither will happen on the bench...this couldve all been sorted bt now if he was actually given minutes .

I agree. I'm just trying to think of a reason you would pay 27m for a player and then not play him, in a position where he's needed.

February 20, 2018, 07:03:06 PM
Reply #2375

Mayor Farnum

People who support Sam do not blindly accept everything he does. We just don't over-react in the way his non-supports do.

February 20, 2018, 07:13:50 PM
Reply #2376

sirblue57

Let's get one thing straight. I do not hate Sam, I think he is not the manager for this club.
But that also goes for Walsh and the rest of those involved in the transfer fiascos, because the club from top to bottom, has been poorly run.
The buck stops in the boardroom. They have a lot to sort out, the DoF who has missed opportunities. The manager who failed to ensure the mistakes were not made again.
Thses are important issues and need addressing NOW.
Moshiri has to take control of the situation. If he really believes Sam is the one to take us forward , he has to make a statement of intent. And he has to demand much better from now on.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

February 20, 2018, 07:49:58 PM
Reply #2377

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don’t want allardyce at the club and I’ve made that fairly clear.

However, @Ridge I’ll bet you whatever you want that unsworth doesn’t come anywhere near his career.

Think you are severely undervaluing allardyce’s career, and seriously over-estimating David ‘no thanks, U23 is fine by me’ Unsie.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:53:20 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 20, 2018, 09:01:29 PM
Reply #2378

AllyBlue14

But why when we have Niasse who is doing a job for us at the moment? It's unlikely either of them are going to turn in Harry Kane-like figures, but at least Niasse is putting in a shift and coming up with some results.

You don't just put a striker in the team to hope his ego deflates!

February 20, 2018, 09:10:14 PM
Reply #2379

Hawkandro

Well some bids might have came in for him but to say he asked to go is one hell of a jump

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/02/transfers/west-ham-approach-for-calvert-lewin-was-rejected/

So will we give Big Sam some good will points for not loaning him out .............. yeah did not think so

Jesus Sam, calm the fuck down.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

February 20, 2018, 09:17:45 PM
Reply #2380

AllyBlue14

People who support Sam do not blindly accept everything he does. We just don't over-react in the way his non-supports do.

This - I don't think any of us really want Sam Allardyce as our manager, certainly for the long-term. I've waited 30 years to see some kind of success with Everton - it feels like we're just about making progress and then we appoint a manager who is renowned for saving shit teams from relegation.

But I'll support the team and hope we win every match, and if that means Allardyce is doing a good job (or at least producing good results) then so be it. But turning every word he says against him and all this BFS bollocks should be left in the playground.

February 20, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
Reply #2381

gizzblue

But why when we have Niasse who is doing a job for us at the moment? It's unlikely either of them are going to turn in Harry Kane-like figures, but at least Niasse is putting in a shift and coming up with some results.

You don't just put a striker in the team to hope his ego deflates!
If you read my earlier post ....I actually said nobody will argue Niasse is our best form Striker ...but until he gets minutes nobody can say wether Tosun will be berty big balls or not ....lots of stories saying he's a good finisher but who really knows ?...and how do you get up to speed in a league sitting on the bench ?.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 10:25:10 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

February 20, 2018, 10:28:33 PM
Reply #2382

gizzblue

This - I don't think any of us really want Sam Allardyce as our manager, certainly for the long-term. I've waited 30 years to see some kind of success with Everton - it feels like we're just about making progress and then we appoint a manager who is renowned for saving shit teams from relegation.

But I'll support the team and hope we win every match, and if that means Allardyce is doing a good job (or at least producing good results) then so be it. But turning every word he says against him and all this BFS bollocks should be left in the playground.
But come Saturday we all get behind the team regardless only a cunt or redshite wants us to lose anyday ....
But again he's not gonna gain support from the doubters by slaying the team publicly if and when it's as much his tactics that fuck us ....ive said countless times i would love to be proved wrong by him ....but its not happening so far.
Born not made a blue .

February 20, 2018, 10:33:06 PM
Reply #2383

Mayor Farnum

If you read my earlier post ....I actually said nobody will argue Niasse is our best form Striker ...but until he gets minutes nobody can say wether Tosun will be berty big balls or not ....lots of stories saying he's a good finisher but who really knows ?...and how do you get up to speed in a league sitting on the bench ?.

No, until he gets minutes we can't speculate on the size of his balls. However, those who see him everyday in training and whose ultimate responsibility is the whole team will be in a better position to assess his readiness. 

February 20, 2018, 10:45:09 PM
Reply #2384

gizzblue

No, until he gets minutes we can't speculate on the size of his balls. However, those who see him everyday in training and whose ultimate responsibility is the whole team will be in a better position to assess his readiness.
Like I said though how do you get up to speed training or on the bench ..... much like Klassen and others it wont wotk that way ....every other team buys players to play them ...no?.
Born not made a blue .