June 21, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 116086 times)

February 25, 2018, 06:21:40 PM
Reply #2475

gizzblue

Can't help but think if Sam's wages were solely based on managerial performance he'd owe us millions .

As for the Unsworth shouts ....he really can't be any worse can he ...at least he is forward thinking ,not looking at his career in the rear view.

February 25, 2018, 06:21:56 PM
Reply #2476

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not that angry or frustrated with things, I've just become uninterested, which is probably worse.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 25, 2018, 06:25:03 PM
Reply #2477

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not that angry or frustrated with things, I've just become uninterested, which is probably worse.

Yeah I barely reacted to the goal yesterday because Iíd been expecting it.

Itís fucking shit being an Everton fan at the minute, doesnít help that the shite are flying either.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 25, 2018, 06:25:31 PM
Reply #2478

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Said the same last night

Ive never felt more distant from Everton in the 36yrs I've been going / watching
Simply simply lovely

February 25, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
Reply #2479

BlueMaquis

Is there any difference in results when you compare unsworth and allardyce?

Yes, Allardyce never gave us a 4-0 win and never will

February 25, 2018, 06:45:27 PM
Reply #2480

School of Science

I have my heart set on Fonseca based solely on his record, because I can not think of anyone better who we could get, who would want to come here and would hopefully get us to play football in the right way. Think also he could get better players to come here and have a better network of players who he knows and have played for him and I am sure he could drop off, big Sam, little Sam and a certain director of football into a nice little salt mine in Russia.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 25, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
Reply #2481

School of Science

Yesterday's second half substitutions done it for me, in the first half we played dull, uninteresting football, but edged it because with respect Watford are shit. Second half the Watford manager, who is it this week ? Saw that and made positive changes, went with two up top. Allardyce was ready to bring off Rooney and Sigurdsson, and bring on Bolasie, (okay) and a defensive mid,, fuck off Sam.
Only when they scored he changed it to DCL and Bolasie. But both of our creators went off ? Sam we were playing Watford ffs.

February 25, 2018, 07:05:34 PM
Reply #2482

Shogun

Administrator
I have my heart set on Fonseca based solely on his record, because I can not think of anyone better who we could get, who would want to come here and would hopefully get us to play football in the right way. Think also he could get better players to come here and have a better network of players who he knows and have played for him and I am sure he could drop off, big Sam, little Sam and a certain director of football into a nice little salt mine in Russia.

I don’t think we can get Fonseca to be honest.

He must be looking at us and looking at Shakhtar on their way to a CL QF and wondering why we are even in the running.

Wenger goes at the end of the season and Arsenal would be all over him and I’m sure there’s other clubs as well.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 25, 2018, 08:19:42 PM
Reply #2483

Macca77

Just hope we're already actively looking for his replacement

February 25, 2018, 08:23:54 PM
Reply #2484

School of Science

I donít think we can get Fonseca to be honest.

He must be looking at us and looking at Shakhtar on their way to a CL QF and wondering why we are even in the running.

Wenger goes at the end of the season and Arsenal would be all over him and Iím sure thereís other clubs as well.

Understand what your saying and sadly agree there will be bigger teams after him. But that should not stop us from offering him massive wages to try and tempt him. Just want Allardyce gone..

February 25, 2018, 08:26:26 PM
Reply #2485

Sixx1402

Same here, lost all interest
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

February 25, 2018, 08:26:39 PM
Reply #2486

sam of the south

Just hope we're already actively looking for his replacement

I hope weíve already had contact and preliminary discussions about the future of the club with his replacement.

Guaranteed we havenít, though.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 25, 2018, 08:48:07 PM
Reply #2487

Gash

Global Moderator
Ok, I'll bite.

You should have saved yourself the bother. What I meant was the handful of people who keep telling us after every reasonable result that he's a good manager, doing a good job and it's everyone else's fault. Typically they're not here defending him after the umpteenth poor performance against what we should view as a lesser team.

As I said, the argument for keeping him, certainly beyond the end of the season, gets weaker by the game.

February 25, 2018, 09:57:45 PM
Reply #2488

eyesalwaysblue

Never heard anybody say he's a good manager to be fair, just a few who understood why we panicked into getting him.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 25, 2018, 11:31:40 PM
Reply #2489

Mayor Farnum

I think he's capable of showing better than he has but it looks unlikely now. Yesterday was difficult to defend other than say the players are playing for the end of the season as we aren't even close enough to the relegation battle to inspire more spirited performances.
We will get some decent performances at home but I'd wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win away again this season.
But it should also be acknowledged that since the start of the Premier League we've put in as many, if not more, performances away from home like yesterday's than good ones.
Most of the problems facing Big Sam were here before he came; but I do acknowledge that he's not looked like solving any of them.