September 25, 2018, 12:23:02 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 127894 times)

January 20, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
Read 127894 times

School of Science

The Allardyce brigade will be here shortly, they will blame everyone else but him as per

We have been shite for the last 4 managers ( including Unsworth ), It has to be recruitment maybe the players are just not good enough. We have the worst defence in the league, at actual defending and distribution from the back, nothing seems to be started off from the back. Thought we needed someone like Allardyce to get us out of the free fall earlier in the season, now I've had enough, want him gone and the season to fucking end now.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 21, 2018, 12:08:09 AM
Reply #1

School of Science

Not a great fan of Allardyce, but fuck me, when do the players take some responsibility ? Allardyce, Unsworth, Koeman this year and Martinez the last year, I bet not one of them managers told the players to play shite, treat the ball like a hot potato and don't pass to each other. They also don't tell them not to shoot. Players need to be brave and make decisions, I think we are finding out a lot of our players are not and don't.

February 25, 2018, 06:45:27 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

I have my heart set on Fonseca based solely on his record, because I can not think of anyone better who we could get, who would want to come here and would hopefully get us to play football in the right way. Think also he could get better players to come here and have a better network of players who he knows and have played for him and I am sure he could drop off, big Sam, little Sam and a certain director of football into a nice little salt mine in Russia.

February 25, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
Reply #3

School of Science

Yesterday's second half substitutions done it for me, in the first half we played dull, uninteresting football, but edged it because with respect Watford are shit. Second half the Watford manager, who is it this week ? Saw that and made positive changes, went with two up top. Allardyce was ready to bring off Rooney and Sigurdsson, and bring on Bolasie, (okay) and a defensive mid,, fuck off Sam.
Only when they scored he changed it to DCL and Bolasie. But both of our creators went off ? Sam we were playing Watford ffs.

February 25, 2018, 08:23:54 PM
Reply #4

School of Science

I donít think we can get Fonseca to be honest.

He must be looking at us and looking at Shakhtar on their way to a CL QF and wondering why we are even in the running.

Wenger goes at the end of the season and Arsenal would be all over him and Iím sure thereís other clubs as well.

Understand what your saying and sadly agree there will be bigger teams after him. But that should not stop us from offering him massive wages to try and tempt him. Just want Allardyce gone..