June 24, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 116862 times)

February 26, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
Reply #2520

Macca77

Biggest payday of his life no less. What a bunch of muppets we have running the show.

Spot on, offer him the job until the end of the season, he says no, wants longer and tells everyone on talksport that he's not interested in the job. Try to get Silva, doesn't happen, results don't improve, panic mode sets in, no plan B. Go back in for Allardyce and bow down to every single one of his demands and pay him an absolute fortune

No wonder he's laughing, he's quids in regardless.

February 26, 2018, 04:44:53 PM
Reply #2521

Django

Waking up this morning and the first football related thing I read is Allardyce saying:

'A 0-0 (v Watford) would have been fine, a first clean sheet in, I don't know, 10 games, which is very important'.

I'm getting to the point where I can't bare to think about Everton let alone sit and watch them with him in charge. He's a disgrace and has to go immediately after the final game.

We've gone from looking at breaking the top 6 albeit hopefully to snatching a defeat out of the jaws of a 'fine' 0-0 away at Watford.

He's a shambles and an embarrassment to this club.

February 26, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
Reply #2522

gizzblue

Shithouse tactics ....shithouse manager ...shithouse owner .

February 26, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
Reply #2523

Macca77

February 26, 2018, 06:25:39 PM
Reply #2524

Ravardo

I cant wait ti we get to 40 points in the hope we then sack him and re install unsworth az temp manager this time with no pressure.. i n
ever wanted unsworth as manager but we are clearly going no where under sam so may aswell give him another crack at it

February 26, 2018, 07:02:13 PM
Reply #2525

Lxxx

He's getting worse every time he opens his mouth. A couple more wins on the board and then boot him down the East Lancs, won't cost us a penny more to do it now than in a few months.

Yesterday I was on board with letting the season limp to a miserable ending, but the man can't keep his mouth shut. He throws the players under a bus, either individually or collectively depending on his mood, whenever it's time to deflect some attention away from his non-existent tactics.

Wake me up in May.

February 26, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Reply #2526

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

February 26, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
Reply #2527

Gash

Global Moderator
I can't believe I wasted 3 hours of my life watching the Watford game. I knew how it would end, you knew how it would end, we all knew how it would end.

https://twitter.com/LivEchoEFC/status/967874345342197760

We shouldn't be surprised that a manager who sets up not lose rather than try to win and thinks a draw away to Watford would have been a good result has such a shite return of points.

February 26, 2018, 07:18:24 PM
Reply #2528

Rodenplav64

There are enough games left for this fucking moron to take us down .

February 26, 2018, 07:30:37 PM
Reply #2529

Macca77

He's getting worse every time he opens his mouth. A couple more wins on the board and then boot him down the East Lancs, won't cost us a penny more to do it now than in a few months.

Yesterday I was on board with letting the season limp to a miserable ending, but the man can't keep his mouth shut. He throws the players under a bus, either individually or collectively depending on his mood, whenever it's time to deflect some attention away from his non-existent tactics.

Wake me up in May.

Can you imagine how the players feel when they get constantly slagged off by the manager, I know they need to take some of the blame but must be hard when they get thrown under a bus after every defeat and no praise whatsoever when we get the odd win.

February 26, 2018, 07:38:20 PM
Reply #2530

Juanito

Can you imagine how the players feel when they get constantly slagged off by the manager, I know they need to take some of the blame but must be hard when they get thrown under a bus after every defeat and no praise whatsoever when we get the odd win.

Must do wonders for team morale and cohesion, two prerequisites for taking this job on in the state it was in.

February 26, 2018, 10:17:06 PM
Reply #2531

Cereal Killer

He's a disgrace and has to go immediately after the final game.

He's a shambles and an embarrassment to this club.

Agree completely

However we also know deep down that even if this does happen, we won't have anyone lined up and will spend weeks if  not months fucking about trying to get a replacement

February 26, 2018, 10:18:53 PM
Reply #2532

Macca77

Agree completely

However we also know deep down that even if this does happen, we won't have anyone lined up and will spend weeks if  not months fucking about trying to get a replacement

I reckon we will have a replacement already lined up, stupid of me I know

February 27, 2018, 12:03:37 AM
Reply #2533

Toffee1

I reckon we will have a replacement already lined up, stupid of me I know

Its not stupid to think that, after the failed pursuit of Silva and the panic appointment of the Dinosaur - we would hope that the powers that be would have learned their lesson and have some options lined up to approach as soon as the season ends.

Personally, I think it will be either Silva or Fonseca.

February 27, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
Reply #2534

Macca77