December 12, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 136964 times)

March 04, 2018, 03:19:18 PM
Reply #2880

Macca77

March 04, 2018, 03:24:42 PM
Reply #2881

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
A frighteningly accurate summary of our sorry state.

March 04, 2018, 03:25:29 PM
Reply #2882

blue1948

https://twitter.com/FootyAccums/status/970032746537082880

Quite shocking that everyone seems to know but the club are not acting on it ,beggars belief that we are in this situation .

March 04, 2018, 03:43:32 PM
Reply #2883

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
As much as I hate Allardyce, most of our players have been a gang of utter shithouses all season.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:03:21 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

March 04, 2018, 03:43:56 PM
Reply #2884

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Says he feels worse than the Everton fans but they probably wonít believe it, your absolutely right Sam we donít believe you because somehow or other we think that the £8million quid that you will pick up at the end of the season will leave you feeling slightly better than those that have contributed their hard earned money towards it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:24:40 PM by Escla »

March 04, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
Reply #2885

Jamokachi

March 04, 2018, 04:14:59 PM
Reply #2886

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
A frighteningly accurate summary of our sorry state.
It is - and if they can see on the other side of the park why can't our board see it. I agree with Michael - Allardyce out

March 04, 2018, 04:25:55 PM
Reply #2887

blue slug

Canít argue with whatís been said in that video

March 04, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
Reply #2888

Redartin

I can definitely see him getting the shortest thrift of any manager I can remember. A few dodgy results, a few shite negative performances, a few boos at home....before it starts. The only difference with him is he's so arrogant he'll probably not be able to hide his disdain that the fans are questioning his methods or turning so early and he'll go on the front foot to counter it, making it worse. Of course I may be wrong but I feel it's not just his football but his character which won't endear him to Evertonians. 

Well said sir. Excellent prediction. This quote was plucked from the first couple of pages of THIS thread.

If you never liked, or wanted, Sam go back to the first 10 pages of this thread and read them for a laugh, and just see how some opinions have changed in approx 2 months.

If you were a Sam fan you may want to skip those pages, you may choke on your vomit.

PS. For all those who had a pop at me on page 6, "I told you so".
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:33:06 PM by Redartin »

March 04, 2018, 04:32:50 PM
Reply #2889

Lxxx

Well said sir. Excellent prediction. This quote was plucked from the first couple of pages of THIS thread.

If you never liked, or wanted, Sam go back to the first 10 pages of this thread and read them for a laugh, and just see how some opinions have changed in approx 2 months.

If you were a Sam fan you may want to skip those pages, you may choke on your vomit.

Canít really take too much credit for that post, I thought it was just so bloody obvious to be honest.

March 04, 2018, 04:47:27 PM
Reply #2890

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Canít really take too much credit for that post, I thought it was just so bloody obvious to be honest.

Your far too modest ! Any chance you could give us this weeks lottery numbers ?

March 04, 2018, 04:54:08 PM
Reply #2891

Ridge

It's depressing, you know it's bad when Liverpool pundits are offering pity, rather than mockery.

Being a pedant, the only fit Martinez players are Holgate, Robles and Niasse. We have Coleman, Jags and Baines from Moyes time, JJK, Davies and Beni from academy.

I don't see any of those players as being a major part of the problems. Personally I'd want them nearly all in the team.

March 04, 2018, 05:28:08 PM
Reply #2892

april

When Allardyce was appointed I wasnít over the moon, but I took the attitude of supporting him as I would any player who pulls on the blue shirt. I know Iím not alone in admitting it hasnít worked out, and Iím disappointed in this, but the gloating on this thread is totally unnecessary. I look forward to Sam achieving what he was brought in to do (keep us up) then move on with a new manager next season.
Toffeegirls Rule.

March 04, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
Reply #2893

Macca77

Never supported him at all, the day he took over devastated me, we all knew what would happen, he does exactly the same at every club he goes to and yet several on here were happy with him, I could never understand why? I made my feelings towards him known several times before and since and got stick for it, not arsed though ill continue to do so until hes fucking gone from my club!

March 04, 2018, 05:34:53 PM
Reply #2894

gizzblue

When Allardyce was appointed I wasn't over the moon, but I took the attitude of supporting him as I would any player who pulls on the blue shirt. I know I'm not alone in admitting it hasn't worked out, and I'm disappointed in this, but the gloating on this thread is totally unnecessary. I look forward to Sam achieving what he was brought in to do (keep us up) then move on with a new manager next season.
Sorry but
Gloating my arse ... people sick of seeing his shit tactics shit attitude towards players and now fans ... we all support the team without fail ...but Sam now deserves every single piece of shit flung at him till he picks up his silly money for doing sweet fuck all and fucks off imho.
Born not made a blue .