December 10, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 136459 times)

March 07, 2018, 01:55:58 AM
Reply #2970

blue slug

I think there’s more danger with him here than if we got rid now if I’m honest

March 07, 2018, 04:32:24 PM
Reply #2971

Hawkandro

Heard that Allardyce will be sacked if we fail to beat Brighton, and that the atmosphere at the training ground is 'toxic'.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 07, 2018, 04:40:53 PM
Reply #2972

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Heard that Allardyce will be sacked if we fail to beat Brighton, and that the atmosphere at the training ground is 'toxic'.

Hope the players throw him under the bus in that case.

March 07, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
Reply #2973

Alanvideo

Still too much danger tbh.

Get mathematically safe, then Luca Brasi him.
.........................Big Sam sleeps with the fishes  :wag:     
                     Or maybe the Tony Soprano approach.................
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 07, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
Reply #2974

Hawkandro

It's one rumour I am clinging too like a limpet.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 07, 2018, 04:59:11 PM
Reply #2975

Cereal Killer

I'd really like 3 points.... but I suppose I'll take 1 and Allardyce out the door....

March 07, 2018, 05:00:26 PM
Reply #2976

Lxxx

I think there’s more danger with him here than if we got rid now if I’m honest

This. He's not improved results since he's come in, not improved how we play, not motivated anyone and continues to make mystifying decisions and selections. The players look like they need fresh impetus.

I would like to say Unsworth but seeing how he fucked about with the team when he came in, chopping and changing, switching formations 2-3 times within one game, I don't think he's up to the job if I'm honest, he seems to be wanting to keep everyone happy instead of leading.

I'd genuinely ask Marco Silva if he wants to audition his talents till the end of the season. He's got nothing to lose and a very nice contract to gain. Similarly with us.

March 07, 2018, 05:04:54 PM
Reply #2977

Macca77

The silence from the club is deafening isn't it. Fuck him now ffs

March 07, 2018, 05:05:23 PM
Reply #2978

Ramjam

This. He's not improved results since he's come in, not improved how we play, not motivated anyone and continues to make mystifying decisions and selections. The players look like they need fresh impetus.

I would like to say Unsworth but seeing how he fucked about with the team when he came in, chopping and changing, switching formations 2-3 times within one game, I don't think he's up to the job if I'm honest, he seems to be wanting to keep everyone happy instead of leading.

I'd genuinely ask Marco Silva if he wants to audition his talents till the end of the season. He's got nothing to lose and a very nice contract to gain. Similarly with us.

That’s not a bad shout to be honest
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 07, 2018, 08:40:40 PM
Reply #2979

Lazarou

Have to have some ground clearance to get over that fella.

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

March 07, 2018, 09:13:33 PM
Reply #2980

bacon sarnie

Have to have some ground clearance to get over that fella.

He'd swallow that in one gulp.

March 07, 2018, 09:15:45 PM
Reply #2981

bacon sarnie

The soccer 'pundits' on TSN were saying Silva would be sat on a beach somewhere awaiting the call after that against Burnley. Please prove them right for once.

March 07, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
Reply #2982

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

I’d be terrified personally.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 07, 2018, 09:45:02 PM
Reply #2983

Waltzer

The silence from the club is deafening isn't it. Fuck him now ffs

How can they announce anything? Jim Whites on holiday!

March 07, 2018, 11:14:37 PM
Reply #2984

Nicco

Heard ... that the atmosphere at the training ground is 'toxic'.
Is he even taking that away from us? Prick!
Jönköpings Södra IF