September 25, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 127998 times)

March 08, 2018, 08:16:35 PM
Reply #3015

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Oh we will be.

He's getting hounded out on Saturday.

Any talk of banners being produced ?

March 08, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
Reply #3016

eugene

Any talk of banners being produced ?
Heard a rumour the Cessna plane has had an MOT and bedsheets are being sewn together as we speak

March 09, 2018, 12:45:16 AM
Reply #3017

Heisenberg

It'd be nice if all the players wore T-shirts with 'Fuck off Sam' under their shirts so they could show it off if they score.  That might get the message across.

Nobody would see them then

March 09, 2018, 01:03:30 AM
Reply #3018

bacon sarnie

March 09, 2018, 07:35:18 AM
Reply #3019

Ravardo

Heard a rumour the Cessna plane has had an MOT and bedsheets are being sewn together as we speak

Why use a plane when you can use a drone or 2....you could fly over and then spread out to reveal the message and then just stay there until bats go flat ...gotta be keeping up with the times

March 09, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
Reply #3020

Dr. Sponge

Won't happen, can't happen.

He's only been here since crimbo and we're near revolt. One of the narkiest set of fans in the country and there's no way we'll put up with him.

Made me laugh. We are very narky aren’t we.

March 10, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
Reply #3021

eyesalwaysblue

It's about time we got proper narky we've put up with shite since god knows when....
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 10, 2018, 01:57:30 AM
Reply #3022

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
It's about time we got proper narky we've put up with shite since god knows when....

So what do you suggest then ?

March 10, 2018, 02:14:48 AM
Reply #3023

eyesalwaysblue

So what do you suggest then ?
Just tell um..fuckin fuck off.

March 10, 2018, 02:15:20 AM
Reply #3024

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Honestly, I might have had a bevy here, but I think you just need to look at how other clubs expectations are handled. How many goals have we shipped? How many losses in a year? And the other year weren’t we the worst at home in ever? This year we haven’t won away since when?

Lad, what do they think they’re getting away with. When they said ‘nothing will be the same’ I assumed that didn’t mean ‘everything’s going to get gradually worse’.

They set the expectations, and they are not delivering.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 10, 2018, 02:19:54 AM
Reply #3025

eyesalwaysblue

Honestly, I might have had a bevy here, but I think you just need to look at how other clubs expectations are handled. How many goals have we shipped? How many losses in a year? And the other year weren’t we the worst at home in ever? This year we haven’t won away since when?

Lad, what do they think they’re getting away with. When they said ‘nothing will be the same’ I assumed that didn’t mean ‘everything’s going to get gradually worse’.

Your preaching to the converted here mate..well said, been going on for yonks, even the "peoples club" tag dosen't wash anymore, it's a fucking car crash.

March 10, 2018, 02:32:26 AM
Reply #3026

Jamokachi

@Bally to get his megaphone out and start an "Allardyce Out!" chant in the 1st minute, lasting to the 90th. Please.

March 10, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
Reply #3027

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Well we’ve sacked the manager with the terrible Home record, and I’d assume we’ll have sacked the two managers who contributed to the terrible away record, in the past 2 and a bit years come the end of the season.

We can’t just be good because we’ve said so.

Obviously Walsh is in the firing line too it seems.

We’ve also bought lots of new players.

So we’ve been poor in decisions but not wont of trying.

March 10, 2018, 12:44:35 PM
Reply #3028

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Your preaching to the converted here mate..well said, been going on for yonks, even the "peoples club" tag dosen't wash anymore, it's a fucking car crash.

The people’s club stuff was originally just a reference to people on the street supporting us.

Seemed to take on some sort of utopian idea of fan interaction with the club which never existed.

Although it could be said that we do more things through EITC for “the people” than ever before.

March 10, 2018, 02:33:45 PM
Reply #3029

eyesalwaysblue

The people’s club stuff was originally just a reference to people on the street supporting us.

Seemed to take on some sort of utopian idea of fan interaction with the club which never existed.

Although it could be said that we do more things through EITC for “the people” than ever before.
Fair do's, i'm just getting old and bitter.