October 16, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Author Topic: Russia 2018  (Read 68662 times)

June 19, 2018, 02:54:34 AM
Reply #1140

Evertonian in NC

This American degenerate gambler (who thought it would be Rashford, and bet accordingly in the 80th minute) thanks Harry Fuckface Kane! :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 19, 2018, 02:54:36 AM
Reply #1141

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Plenty of positives to take from that.  If we'd got the pens we should have then it would have been comfortable.

Need to bin Young off though.
My momma says I'm special.

June 19, 2018, 02:55:05 AM
Reply #1142

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Think he's looking smart.

It's in Bobby's brown shoes league.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 19, 2018, 02:55:17 AM
Reply #1143

Tinga

lol @ Gareth Southgate's waistcoat.

He's going for a game of Snooker afterwards.

June 19, 2018, 02:55:22 AM
Reply #1144

Macca77

Young shouldn't start ever again

June 19, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
Reply #1145

Bluedylan

Tunisia were a right bunch of shithouses.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 19, 2018, 02:56:23 AM
Reply #1146

stirlingblue

Also, Trippier's not been great. In there for his delivery, which has been mostly wank. Alexander Arnold is better than him.

I know it’s a game of opinions but I couldn’t disagree more, I thought that he was by far the best of the back 5 and put Young to shame by comparison

June 19, 2018, 02:56:24 AM
Reply #1147

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Happy with that.

Get rose in for young.

June 19, 2018, 02:56:37 AM
Reply #1148

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Whereas all the other top national teams (bar France and Belgium) have all played shit and scrapped draws, England have gone one better and got the win. Who cares how they played. First game down. Beat Panama and it's an easy route out the group stage.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 19, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
Reply #1149

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
FUCKING YES
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

June 19, 2018, 02:56:52 AM
Reply #1150

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Tunisia were a right bunch of shithouses.

Horrible bunch of bastards.  None of the other teams that have set out defensively so far have such a bunch of cunts as them.

June 19, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
Reply #1151

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Trippier and Maguire both did well. Made up for Kane getting 2, should give him lots of confidence. Off day for Sterling and Young I thought, but both Rashord and Loftus-Cheek did well when they came on
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 19, 2018, 02:59:54 AM
Reply #1152

Shogun

Administrator
Should be Young’s last match
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 19, 2018, 03:04:10 AM
Reply #1153

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford - Had nothing to do
Trippier - A good outlet
Walker - Solid apart from the pen.  And at this level thats one mistake too many
Stones - Thought he was excellent
Maguire - Was horrible on the ball, and looked a yard off the pace off it.  Massive from set pieces though.
Young - Needs binning off
Henderson - Very Impressive
Lingard - Started well, but ran out of steam.
Alli - Again, started well until he got injured.  Should have been taken off immediately.
Sterling - Wasn't terrible, but wasn't anywhere near his best.
Kane - Got 2 goals despite having someone having off him all game.  Well done Harry!

Rashford - So positive.  Has to start the next game.
Loftus-Cheek - Again, came on and was positive.

June 19, 2018, 03:05:12 AM
Reply #1154

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
It's definitely a different England team right now to be able to go on to win that tonight.  In context it's a great performance really.