August 22, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

Author Topic: Russia 2018  (Read 58495 times)

June 22, 2018, 08:36:32 PM
Reply #1485

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Wow. Good on the ref and VAR. 100% the sort of stuff I wanted to VAR to begin to address.

June 22, 2018, 08:37:11 PM
Reply #1486

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Neymar has to be the most unlikeable footballer out there.

He genuinely isn’t even that good.

June 22, 2018, 08:37:19 PM
Reply #1487

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Brazil will now shit it and Costa will grab a winner in injury time.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

June 22, 2018, 08:39:34 PM
Reply #1488

Bluedylan

Still think Brazil have been excellent in this second half, just without the final touch. Costa Rica have defended like lions. Think Brazil will be extremely difficult to beat in knockout football (if they get there).
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 22, 2018, 08:40:51 PM
Reply #1489

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Brazil will now shit it and Costa will grab a winner in injury time.

Brazil have looked pretty good, you can't say they're not dominating this half (missed the first one). They've had plenty of decent chances too.

Maybe Costa Rica will show something last 10 minutes, but they're probably happy to get a point from what they likely consider the toughest game from their group so I'm not expecting them to grow in their ambition all that much.

June 22, 2018, 08:41:03 PM
Reply #1490

Cereal Killer

Should have booked him.

Conning the ref to win a penalty? Surely a retrospective one game ban?

:Niasse:

June 22, 2018, 08:42:47 PM
Reply #1491

blue slug

Brazil should be winning this, great refereeing for the Neymar dive

June 22, 2018, 08:45:05 PM
Reply #1492

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Back them to win the tournament, this is the best price you'll ever get them at, one good win in their next game and their back in it, they've been a bit unfortunate but their luck could change in a heartbeat, you heard it here first

Check my post a page or so back. You weren’t first.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 22, 2018, 08:46:34 PM
Reply #1493

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
There's a bank of snipers on the stands taking out these Costa Rica players by the seems of it.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

June 22, 2018, 08:47:21 PM
Reply #1494

Bluedylan

Pure class

June 22, 2018, 08:47:54 PM
Reply #1495

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Ah bollocks.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

June 22, 2018, 08:48:43 PM
Reply #1496

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Completely deserved goal, but I didn't want it to come despite having Brazil in the sweep.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

June 22, 2018, 08:49:04 PM
Reply #1497

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Brazil have looked pretty good, you can't say they're not dominating this half (missed the first one). They've had plenty of decent chances too.

Maybe Costa Rica will show something last 10 minutes, but they're probably happy to get a point from what they likely consider the toughest game from their group so I'm not expecting them to grow in their ambition all that much.

I didn't mean Brazil were shit, they fully deserve to be ahead, but after that pen I was hoping they'd buckle and Costa Rica would nick it.

June 22, 2018, 08:49:12 PM
Reply #1498

Bluedylan

Can I just say, I'm not remotely influenced by drawing Brazil in both my work sweepstakes. Purely coincidental.

June 22, 2018, 08:49:44 PM
Reply #1499

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Costa will now shit it and Brazil will grab a winner in injury time.

Fixed.