September 19, 2018, 01:12:01 AM

Author Topic: Russia 2018  (Read 62437 times)

July 02, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
Reply #3300

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Neymar is the biggest fanny in football, absolute diving prick

I do get that he flops a lot, but I have to say seeing him in this World Cup, it's also incredible how many players foul him persistently. It must get pretty aggravating after a while, especially when often there seems the barest attempt to play the ball.

July 02, 2018, 10:38:54 PM
Reply #3301

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He must be up there with the most fouled in the tournament
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 02, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
Reply #3302

blue slug

he goes down like he's been shot under even the faintest of touches, cant stand the wanker. I agree he does get fouled a lot and has in this game but it works both ways, players see him writhing around on the floor from the slightest of contact which then gets them angry and makes them go in even harder

July 02, 2018, 10:42:58 PM
Reply #3303

sam of the south

I do get that he flops a lot, but I have to say seeing him in this World Cup, it's also incredible how many players foul him persistently. It must get pretty aggravating after a while, especially when often there seems the barest attempt to play the ball.

Yes, I totally agree, but the histrionics are embarrassing, and Iíve given up defending him to casual match watchers
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 02, 2018, 10:47:02 PM
Reply #3304

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Mexico have had an odd World Cup. They started off looking very bright but the longer it has gone on the smaller their achievements seem to have been, especially with Germany turning out to be so lacklustre.

Lozano similarly started brightly but hasn't stood out since really that first game.

July 02, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
Reply #3305

stirlingblue

I think Mexico going out here decreases the likelihood of a huge move for Lozano, so Iím all for it

July 02, 2018, 10:49:12 PM
Reply #3306

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I think Mexico going out here decreases the likelihood of a huge move for Lozano, so Iím all for it

Over the course of the 4 games he hasn't really shone too much to the point I'd think we couldn't realistically sign him.

July 02, 2018, 10:53:20 PM
Reply #3307

sam of the south

Mexico have had an odd World Cup. They started off looking very bright but the longer it has gone on the smaller their achievements seem to have been, especially with Germany turning out to be so lacklustre.

Lozano similarly started brightly but hasn't stood out since really that first game.

Lozano purposefully toned it down at the request of Brands due to our interest 

July 02, 2018, 10:55:07 PM
Reply #3308

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Lozano purposefully toned it down at the request of Brands due to our interest 

Considerate of him.

July 02, 2018, 10:58:09 PM
Reply #3309

sam of the south

Considerate of him.

Well, Z-Cars is his ringtone, and heís most partial to a toffee

July 02, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
Reply #3310

blue slug

Quality comment from o'neil about neymars pain threshold

July 02, 2018, 11:02:11 PM
Reply #3311

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Ridiculous how people are ignoring that he was actually stood on, sure he sells it but it's disgusting by Layun.

Yeah it was terrible from the Mexican and he should have got a red card, but Neymar acted like he'd lost a leg.  Absolutely no need for it at all.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

July 02, 2018, 11:10:40 PM
Reply #3312

colin

Neymar is the biggest fanny in football, absolute diving prick
Or Suarez going down holding his head anytime someone gets near him

July 03, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
Reply #3313

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Martinez has lost just one game in charge of Belgium, the first game he was manager, against Spain.

How?
"If you believe it will work out, youíll see opportunities. If you believe it wonít, you will see obstacles." Ė Wayne Dyer

July 03, 2018, 01:06:24 AM
Reply #3314

blue slug

Martinez has lost just one game in charge of Belgium, the first game he was manager, against Spain.

How?

He has quality players who probably donít even listen to him since that first game 😆