November 22, 2018, 02:41:22 AM

Author Topic: Russia 2018  (Read 71916 times)

July 07, 2018, 01:51:04 AM
Reply #4050

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Neymar is pathetic.

Time to show people you're the player you think you are.

Coutinho as well.

Willian is a bit of a flat track bully too. Only shows up against weaker oppositions.

Loving this World Cup. It's either screamer, penalty or own goal.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:52:56 AM by Confucius »
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 07, 2018, 01:51:12 AM
Reply #4051

MmmblueBernard

So chuffed that Kompany is fit and playing. An absolute colossus.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 07, 2018, 01:55:35 AM
Reply #4052

gizzblue

Fuck me. ...Lukaku has turned up to a real game ....he's having a worldy.
Born not made a blue .

July 07, 2018, 01:56:19 AM
Reply #4053

Macca77

Martinez has nailed this here, be more goals in this for Belgium

July 07, 2018, 02:01:46 AM
Reply #4054

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Brazil need to go right all the time at the moment.

Two wingers in Hazard and Chadli in front of a CB is a potential weak spot.

Instead they're sticking with the left even though they have a proper FB, Felli and Witsel moving over against them.

They donít have the players to attack right. Only Willian. Neymar, Marcelo and Coutinho all love coming down the left.

Belgium superb with anyone of Lukaku, De Bruyne and Hazard coming from right/left or down the centre. Such variety.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 07, 2018, 02:02:14 AM
Reply #4055

sam of the south

Itís cumming home

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 07, 2018, 02:02:25 AM
Reply #4056

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Neymar seems to be in two minds about whether to go it alone or not.

Guessing first instinct is to go alone but he needs to relax into the rythmn of the game and the choice will more obvious.

July 07, 2018, 02:02:34 AM
Reply #4057

Alanvideo

Bit weird watching 3 of our exes ,Martinez ,Fellaini & Lukaku being praised by all the pundits. Occasional mentions for the Ev.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 07, 2018, 02:06:28 AM
Reply #4058

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Neymar doesnít look fit tho.

July 07, 2018, 02:07:08 AM
Reply #4059

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I hope Brazil can get 1 back here, unless Brazil collapse into 7-1 levels there is little entertainment to be had with Belgium cruising through.

They don't look like scoring unfortunately.

July 07, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
Reply #4060

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wow. Just switched on. This is fantastic.

Only European nations remain if this result happens.

So out of the top tier nations, just France and England would remain. What a tournament.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 07, 2018, 02:07:50 AM
Reply #4061

Ross

Donít think the Germans would have got through if Belgium had Kompany in the 40ís
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 07, 2018, 02:08:39 AM
Reply #4062

KoemansNumberTens

Really not a massive neymar fan. Obviously a top quality player but I think thereís a good few that are better than him.

July 07, 2018, 02:09:48 AM
Reply #4063

stirlingblue

Really not a massive neymar fan. Obviously a top quality player but I think there's a good few that are better than him.

To be fair to him, heís massively unfit and hasnít played for months

July 07, 2018, 02:11:29 AM
Reply #4064

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Really not a massive neymar fan. Obviously a top quality player but I think thereís a good few that are better than him.

We've been spoiled a bit by really insanely top level talent (as in belonging in greatest player ever conversations) in recent years with Ronaldo and Messi.

The footballing brands that are Neymar and Pogba aren't really as yet in the same class.