November 18, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

Author Topic: Russia 2018  (Read 71638 times)

July 07, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
Reply #4230

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
You saw that on BBC ?

You didnít?

July 07, 2018, 03:30:17 AM
Reply #4231

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
But you love Lukaku? A man who constantly disrespected the club in interviews and announced his transfer on fucking snapchat.

Martinez took us to ruin in the end but he gave us some great memories and has nothing but good words about the club and itís fans.

I just donít understand the hatred and bitterness towards him.

I dont love him at all??! I feel for his upbringing, i admire his desire but i kinda dislike him a lot and wont forgive him for all that stuff, like ive mentioned in the past.

Martinez, made me fall out of love with football. The memories are blurry now due to the years of absolute shite.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 07, 2018, 03:38:00 AM
Reply #4232

velimski

The memories are blurry now due to the years of absolute shite.

You wouldn't have enjoyed the Mike Walker and Walter Smith years.

July 07, 2018, 03:41:04 AM
Reply #4233

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
But you love Lukaku? A man who constantly disrespected the club in interviews and announced his transfer on fucking snapchat.

Martinez took us to ruin in the end but he gave us some great memories and has nothing but good words about the club and itís fans.

I just donít understand the hatred and bitterness towards him.

Moyes pissed me off far more than Martinez ever did. Martinez tried playing the nice way, it just didn't work for us as we didn't have the players to execute. Belgium do and it shows.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 07, 2018, 03:41:46 AM
Reply #4234

Ross

Imagine if we could have that Belgium manager. Seems so good.

Cup games.

All about luck I hear..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 07, 2018, 03:45:05 AM
Reply #4235

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes pissed me off far more than Martinez ever did. Martinez tried playing the nice way, it just didn't work for us as we didn't have the players to execute. Belgium do and it shows.

Nah he was terrible tactically.

We didnít have players at the same level as Belgium all over the  pitch but we werenít 11th level, twice.

And even so you donít then play the same way if your players arenít compatible.

Flaws are still evident in these last two games - got away with it vs Japan as the players were miles better and then the game was really on edge tonight (youíd expect one of the shot from outside the box or Coutinho to score.

July 07, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
Reply #4236

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Personally I was dulled far more with RM just because there could have been so much more.

Didnít look at the Smith squads and expect that we should have been lots better.

July 07, 2018, 03:48:43 AM
Reply #4237

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

but we had no hope then.... we could have done great things with Martinez but his arrogant fucking self ruined the club instead.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 07, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
Reply #4238

Shogun

Administrator
Stones, Barkley and Lukaku.

Finished 11th.

Twice.

Allardyce even got us 8th.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 07, 2018, 03:52:35 AM
Reply #4239

velimski

Fair points. It was accepted that we were shite under Walker and Smith because the players were shite themselves.

July 07, 2018, 03:52:40 AM
Reply #4240

Ross

Finished 11th.

Twice.

Imagine what weíd have done with them under Big Sam.

The under 23ís would have done the double surely?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 07, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
Reply #4241

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I don't dislike Martinez, I'd agree it's more that the last few managers have sapped the life out of me more than anything else due to their various approaches to the game, the players, fans or whatever.

Again, for me I just don't want the stupid media jibes that will come our way for a while. Same as so many in the media questioned why we had the temerity to fire Allardyce for finishing top half of the table. It'll be lazy stories forgetting how bad he was here after the first season.

July 07, 2018, 04:00:06 AM
Reply #4242

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Finished 11th.

Twice.

Not just league stuff.

Away it city in the LC semi, they’re starting to pressure down our right so he takes off Deulofeu (fair enough) and replaces him not with, noted hard working and solid RW Aaron Lennon, but Arouna Kone...

Baffling.

People who champion him are talking about a potential future that didn’t happen.

What did happen was that we were rubbish for two seasons (including being in more relegation trouble in 14/15 (a point a game after 28 games) than we were this season).

July 07, 2018, 04:02:28 AM
Reply #4243

boothill

but we had no hope then.... we could have done great things with Martinez but his arrogant fucking self ruined the club instead.
ruined the club ? nah, the club has been dire since late 80's on the playing side apart from a brief spell in the 90s, he gave us a false hope, its the hope that kills you, the internal running of the club have probably been ruined for years up until recently, cant blame martinez for that

July 07, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
Reply #4244

Simon Paul

Administrator
Can't wait for the World Cup to come to Parbold and live with Bobby while he let's Terry Henry visit it every first Sunday of the month to polish it