September 23, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

Author Topic: Russia 2018  (Read 63168 times)

July 12, 2018, 03:51:54 AM
Reply #4935

KoemansNumberTens

My youngest lad is in bits, sobbing his heart out, just like I've did in 86, 90 etc.

Sucked us all right back in like 90 and 96. I know Iím miserable but Iím not sure thereís been real improvement. More luck, a better draw and some good penalty takers but when games turned against us we struggled to do a thing about it. We were poor tonight.

July 12, 2018, 03:52:35 AM
Reply #4936

Simon Paul

Administrator
Young bring the shitter
Proper fucking misery at the end with the fans as well. Pickford gong round geeing the lads up and trying his best to put a face on for the fans as every other cunt looks like they're pissed off they missed the sun in Hyde Park

July 12, 2018, 03:54:06 AM
Reply #4937

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Sucked us all right back in like 90 and 96. I know Iím miserable but Iím not sure thereís been real improvement. More luck, a better draw and some good penalty takers but when games turned against us we struggled to do a thing about it. We were poor tonight.

Yeah, we lost against Croatia and Belgium...teams we'd probably be expected to have a harder time with. We beat the teams we probably should be beating.

I don't think much has changed, which is why the opportunity was so huge. Luck of the draw can clearly play a huge factor in any cup run.

July 12, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
Reply #4938

Jamokachi

July 12, 2018, 03:56:42 AM
Reply #4939

Jamokachi

Fuck me, you're so fucking miserable that you're even bringing me down, as a Welshman in this moment.

Have a bit of fucking pride in how well your team did.

July 12, 2018, 03:57:17 AM
Reply #4940

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

July 12, 2018, 03:59:02 AM
Reply #4941

Jamokachi

Unlucky guys. Having seen Wales lose a Euro semi 2 years ago I know how gutting it is. You can be proud of a great tournament though.

July 12, 2018, 03:59:15 AM
Reply #4942

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Midfield battle was lost and it cost the game. Modric started dictating the play 2nd half and England didn't have an answer. It's too much for Henderson to patrol the midfield by himself. Little to no help from Ali and Lingard.

France have a superior midfield to England almost on par with Croatia but again, then final will be decided there.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 12, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
Reply #4943

Jamokachi

Nope.

Conflicting reports from my ever-reliable Ramble podcast here. Are you sure?

July 12, 2018, 04:02:04 AM
Reply #4944

Gash

Global Moderator
Young team this that did really well to get where they did, lack of experience as much as anything caught up with them. Fairly typical for the fans to suddenly turn sour rather than just appreciate that this team has done far better than expected and there's a pretty decent future for England over the next few years.

Stop moaning and just enjoy the ride you've had.

July 12, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
Reply #4945

TheTone

:snigger:

July 12, 2018, 04:05:41 AM
Reply #4946

Macca77

Spot on there, beat the teams we expected to beat, struggled against the tougher teams, same old story really isn't it. That said I've loved every minute of it, fell back in love with England again, been brilliant seeing the whole country going nuts

July 12, 2018, 04:05:52 AM
Reply #4947

velimski

No arguments with the result.

July 12, 2018, 04:06:27 AM
Reply #4948

TheTone

Lads on sky sports news looking well in their waistcoasts though

July 12, 2018, 04:09:55 AM
Reply #4949

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me, you're so fucking miserable that you're even bringing me down, as a Welshman in this moment.

Have a bit of fucking pride in how well your team did.

Think heís right objectively.

If Eng just assume that it will be the same/ even better in four years time then it wonít be.

Should be looked at as a great run, given lack of other semis in history and recent uselessness.

But from a footballing point of view it shouldnít be taken as a ďthis is itĒ moment.