August 18, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 77230 times)

December 03, 2017, 07:44:00 PM
Read 77230 times

Danny

Cavani too good for Everton? Everton not in his league?

We should be targeting these players (VVD)

If not, re-target Giroud

Reece Oxford had his loan spell cut short so is back at West Ham and out of favour - Moyes might let him go on the cheap!

Cavani is too good for Everton, statistically one of the best strikers in the world in the last year and on a wedge at PSG playing in and competing to win the Champions League.

Weve won 1 trophy in my lifetime, id be surprised if hes even heard about us.

December 03, 2017, 09:17:08 PM
Reply #1

Danny

Exactly. Let's appoint a manager then cut his throat by not giving him any money to spend despite all of us knowing there's big holes in our squad. Crazy plan

Particularly funny when its the same people labelling Allardyce as a panic appointment but then saying dont even back him.

December 04, 2017, 01:14:44 AM
Reply #2

Danny

The header he scored vs Celtic and the absolute arrogance/nonchalant nature of the manner of the way he did it was amazing. It would have been superb in the near corner but he somehow managed to put it in the far corner. (Cavani)

His volley the other day into the bottom corner vs Celtic as well (I think) was the least saveable shot i've ever seen, no keeper in football history saves it.

December 05, 2017, 06:53:57 PM
Reply #3

Danny

He strikes me as the type of Barry esque signing that our fans wouldn't like but would be far better than we expect.

Think we should be looking at the 23-26 bracket though now.

December 06, 2017, 09:06:39 PM
Reply #4

Danny

Arkadjusz Milik from Napoli would be a great buy upfront. Not getting a sniff with the front 3 of Mertens, Insigne and Callejon.
We'll end up with Jason Lee or Kevin Davies though.

Theyre all quality players ahead of him but is it not because hes struggled since his leg break as well?

December 25, 2017, 12:08:43 AM
Reply #5

Danny

Anyone heard anything about this guy. Twitter rumours. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenk_Tosun

Turned down a move to Palace in the summer but is pretty highly rated.

January 11, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
Reply #6

Danny

He's on crazy money though. We can't take a West Ham failure on over 100k a week.

Probably failing at West Ham because they're appallingly shite, was a good finisher at Leverkusen and United, that and 100k per week would be supplemented by not paying 35 mill to sign him, having said that I think we should be looking for players with higher sell on value now, we aren't going down and need to build a new longer term squad.

That and fuck selling Jagielka to West Ham, he doesn't deserve it.

January 11, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
Reply #7

Danny

Hernandez is a poacher and I can't see how he would fit in.

Wasn't really a poacher at Leverkusen.

January 12, 2018, 10:25:27 PM
Reply #8

Danny

Wish wed just offer Lyon 50 mill for Fekir