December 14, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 85030 times)

December 03, 2017, 11:21:55 AM
Read 85030 times

Thomas

Raid Leicester and Palace basically.

Demari Gray, Vardy and Chilwell (KT at Celtic is joined at the hip to the club, just signed a 6 year deal,otherwise would be my ideal choice)

Will Hughes from Watford and Zaha and (I know we cant have him in january as he is a chelsea loanee) Loftus Cheek.

CBs are tough to find.

I do wonder how Rondon would do away from WBA.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:24:59 AM by Thomas »

December 03, 2017, 11:25:28 AM
Reply #1

Thomas

@Bob Sacamano ... Drinkwater's a bit of a mad shout mate? Seems to be getting game time for Chelsea now that he's fit, and I can't really see where he's needed?

Left back and striker are priority, obviously. Then if we can get a solid CB who likes to put his foot on the ball that would be great (though I don't think ball playing CB's are going to be top of the list somehow!). Be great if we got Evans.

Drinkwater would be perfect for Everton. But wishful thinking.

December 03, 2017, 10:44:34 PM
Reply #2

Thomas

How's oxford doing? He's on loan somewhere in Germany isn't he? Cavani is worldclass and having a fantastic season. No way PSG will part with him and if they did they'd be loads of teams better placed than us to sign him

Hopefully we will be clever move away from overpriced premier league players

The header he scored vs Celtic and the absolute arrogance/nonchalant nature of the manner of the way he did it was amazing. It would have been superb in the near corner but he somehow managed to put it in the far corner. (Cavani)

December 03, 2017, 10:49:43 PM
Reply #3

Thomas

Gray's just signed a ne deal. Vardy would be one of those terrible SA type signings that everyone is worried about - huge fee, massive wages, end of career near with no resale value.

What about (as a complete shot in the dark i must stress) Rondon? Is he better than Deeney?

Loftus Cheek/Zaha?

December 04, 2017, 02:02:08 AM
Reply #4

Thomas

December 05, 2017, 09:24:45 AM
Reply #5

Thomas

Some rumors of Danny Rose going around. 45 million being quoted.
Jesus tonight.