December 07, 2019, 03:08:39 PM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 105129 times)

December 03, 2017, 04:15:08 PM
Read 105129 times

loroloco

why are people even mentioning cavani. why not mention messi aswell. or griezman. or lewondowski. people mentioning cavani coming to everton would do better to start following another sport because football is clearly lost on you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:36:10 PM by loroloco »

December 20, 2017, 03:05:10 PM
Reply #1

loroloco

realistically youīre only gonna be able to get a player who isnīt playing at his club. to my mind there are 2 at the minute (in the prem i mean) that would do a great job. batshuayi and llorente. given that batshuayi is only 24, heīd be my choice.

January 02, 2018, 01:47:24 AM
Reply #2

loroloco

Tbh I wouldn't bother with anything unless there is a once in a lifetime opportunity or any unreal bargain. Our season is over, probably by Friday evening, I don't think Sam will be here next season so it seems a bit pointless. Wait until the summer then go big

why donīt you believe heīll be here? i hope heīs gone but i donīt think he will be.  this is everton. queue the disappointment.

January 16, 2018, 03:13:18 AM
Reply #3

loroloco

It's weird watching this transfer window unfold. I used to really feel like a fan of a club I could relate to in some way, but now I feel like a spectator of a pretty shit film but I'm engrossed in seeing what happens next out of curiosity. I don't really cheer the goals as loud and I'm not that arsed when we concede either, bizarre feeling.

same. i do wonder if what iīm feeling is a change in mood in football as a whole though. weīre customers nowadays, not fans. match day tickets being priced at the highest price they can get away with and ridiculously high tv bills just to watch your team. it has taken the sense of community out of the game. it used to be a thing you could bring the kids along to, not anymore though. shame really. thereīs some days i wonder do i even like the sport anymore, which is weird given that my week seems to centre around it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 03:14:59 AM by loroloco »