October 17, 2019, 09:53:42 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 101844 times)

December 25, 2017, 01:22:26 AM
Read 101844 times

MexicanToffee

Very rated, liking the look of some of our rumours!

Herving Lozano, Cenk Tosun, Stefan de Vrij, Mousa Dembele, Jean Serri

Bet @kramer0 is pulling himself off to a naughty collage of radar graphs as we speak.

HA HA Herving Lozano...you just made two people pass out from laughing in my house. If Barcelona or Real Madrid don't take him then the I will be very surprised. The rest of Mexico will be in absolute shock.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

December 25, 2017, 02:05:44 AM
Reply #1

MexicanToffee

Yeah I would be literally blown away if we got Chucky but I was specifically talking about the quality of players we’ve been linked with in rumours, not what I think is likely.

P.s would have Rijkard and Neres an all but I don’t see that happening either.

It's Christmas brap, we are allowed to dream.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

January 03, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
Reply #2

MexicanToffee

Walcott's issue is fitness, although I thought he'd been doing ok on that score of late...he simply wasn't getting picked. In general, I'd have Walcott ahead of any of our current wingers, he also is far more likely to get a goal himself than any of our current options. A trait we definitely miss.
Two flying wingers and a proper number 9....I feel giddy.