November 13, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 82760 times)

December 20, 2017, 06:40:45 PM
Read 82760 times

bogie

a few striker options
Giroud - altho this hammer could hamper that
Welbeck - would be a great signing I think, regular starter, would score bags of goals for us
Batshuyai - Cant see Chelsea selling, of if they did, him wanting to come to Everton
Ings - Could make sense if fit? Worth a look?
Deeney - no way, no focking way, just no
Dembele - for less than 20m at the moment it seems, would be a great signing i think, but again, will we spend 20 and will he come?
Soldado- Getting no go atall at Tottenham, with Gylfi in the side could be a huge singing, might happen?

are you sure about the last one , mybe go way and think about it for about -3 years

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 06:44:49 PM by bogie »

December 25, 2017, 05:24:30 PM
Reply #1

bogie

replacing oumar niasse and 5/6 mill with any of the last 2 named there would be great news

January 15, 2018, 04:48:37 PM
Reply #2

bogie

are the lads with the plane go to have to come out again to get this bunch of blind cunts to see we need a left back

January 15, 2018, 11:51:48 PM
Reply #3

bogie

I wonder if any of the scouts are obliged to ignore any creative midfielders that come across their path. It's like we're on a mission to be the only side in the league without someone who likes to put their foot on the ball and play incisive forward passes...and then maybe move to get a return ball. Martinez, Koeman and Allardyce so far haven't seen that we needed one. Which is exactly what we do need.

are you saying we need a number 10 if so you can fucking do one

January 15, 2018, 11:53:48 PM
Reply #4

bogie

Letting Barry go was a bad mistake especially as we had the Europa League as well. Just pathetic.

Schniederlin and Gueye will always miss games after 2 bookings or booking accumulation and we never had anyone to fill in except Davies who isn't a DM and Besic who isn't a footballer. No one at the club seemed to think that maybe those two wouldn't perform to standard without any competition.

Baffles me how easy it is to see this yet millionaire managers don't.

letting him go was not but not getting a player in like him was

January 15, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
Reply #5

bogie

I'd give anything for Gibson when he first signed now. That's what it's come to

yeah that 1st year was great with him there and it got the best out of big bird
but he is a drunk

January 18, 2018, 05:57:36 PM
Reply #6

bogie

Rodwell should have been coached as a centre back. He was never nimble-enough for DM/CM

well the man that said he would be a CB had him last year and never played him there and they were trying everything as there busses had open windows

January 19, 2018, 11:13:51 PM
Reply #7

bogie

no point signing anyone is there they would be a Big Sam signing and that would not suit some in here