August 19, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 77431 times)

January 02, 2018, 02:57:02 AM
Reply #525

Mayor Farnum

It is possible though, Liverpool got Salah for 35, coutinho for 11, and Mane and Friminio all for within that bracket

I doubt we would get those four at the stage of their careers that Liverpool got them. We would need to buy them at least one move previously. And again at that stage your going to get more duds than successes.

January 02, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Reply #526

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Van Aanholt

Gueye NíZonzi Rooney

Tosun DCL Bolassie

Potential post-Jan side, maybe Cresswell/Shaw/Random in LB, looks a bit better. Still Sigurdsson wrong place, Gueye wrong job, Rooney wrongside of 30 and canít do 90 mins this year so how long have we got, and still DCL up top..
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
Reply #527

Ramjam

Luke Shaw looked good yesterday against us (but who wouldnít) so Iíd be happy to have him here and let Baines back him up and fight for the LB gig
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 02, 2018, 08:51:18 AM
Reply #528

kramer0

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Van Aanholt

Gueye NíZonzi Rooney

Tosun DCL Bolassie

Potential post-Jan side, maybe Cresswell/Shaw/Random in LB, looks a bit better. Still Sigurdsson wrong place, Gueye wrong job, Rooney wrongside of 30 and canít do 90 mins this year so how long have we got, and still DCL up top..

If that's what we do this January, I give up.

I'd rather sign nobody.

January 02, 2018, 09:16:04 AM
Reply #529

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If that's what we do this January, I give up.

I'd rather sign nobody.

Probably represents an optimistic window as well.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2018, 05:01:37 PM
Reply #530

Hawkandro

We should be announcing our 3rd signing of the window now, get your arse in gear, Everton...

Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 02, 2018, 05:04:04 PM
Reply #531

Hawkandro

I don't know. I think they'll pay him off, they only wanted him short term in the first place and I don't think that's ever changed? Personally I'm not too fussed either way, I think he's a better manager than some give him credit for, but I don't think Moshiri will see a future with him

I tend to agree here. Reading between the lines, Allardyce has called for 2 signings this window, when realistically we need 4 or 5 to compete. Part of me thinks we will be letting Sam get a striker and a LB and then move him on in the summer, allowing Moshiri's 'big name'/Fonseca/Silva a free run with the chequebook.

Could be talking out of my arse, but that's my two-penneth worth.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 02, 2018, 10:03:22 PM
Reply #532

mikey_blue

January 03, 2018, 02:33:22 AM
Reply #533

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rose not in the spurs side.

Would be bang into that.

Reckon him or Shaw in before Friday.

January 03, 2018, 02:41:47 AM
Reply #534

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
updated :

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Rose

Serri NíZonzi Rooney

Tosun DCL Bolassie

January 03, 2018, 02:45:46 AM
Reply #535

KoemansNumberTens

Would be bang into that.

I highly doubt rose is gonna fancy a move here

January 03, 2018, 02:49:42 AM
Reply #536

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Would be bang into that.

Man United were sniffing around Rose, not a chance he's coming here.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Shaw loaned out at least. Mourinho isn't very keen.

January 03, 2018, 03:08:37 AM
Reply #537

BlueForYou

Mourinho and me!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 03, 2018, 03:28:31 AM
Reply #538

Waltzer

updated :

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Rose

Serri N'Zonzi Rooney

Tosun DCL Bolassie

Nothing personally against him but I don't think DCL will ever cut it at the top, he just doesn't have that killer instinct and if he's in our team we'll be struggling.

January 03, 2018, 03:39:08 AM
Reply #539

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I highly doubt rose is gonna fancy a move here

£££