January 23, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 51611 times)

Makis, Langster, burkey17, Outworlder47, tim_bow and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 04, 2018, 12:21:20 AM
Reply #570

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Id like this boxed off, however, I also faff over an extra 2m in football manager so who am I to complain.

January 04, 2018, 12:24:31 AM
Reply #571

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd have Walcott. Definite upgrade for me on our options.

Would lash money on him to go to Southampton tbh but would bite your hand off.

Not that I think he’s any good but a pacey wideman who scores goals from RW, easy yes he would walk into the side.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 04, 2018, 12:24:41 AM
Reply #572

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Walcott would be such a bad signing IMO.

January 04, 2018, 12:27:16 AM
Reply #573

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Walcott can play as a striker too so I am in.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 04, 2018, 12:48:49 AM
Reply #574

Shogun

Administrator
Without wanting to get too melodramatic, we're just terrible in the transfer market.

From Negredo to Yarmolenko to Giroud. We just never get these bigger signings right and it's hardly even worth getting excited about us being in for these players.

I'd never even heard of Tosun before and we can't even get this done.

The incompetence is exhausting.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 04, 2018, 12:52:28 AM
Reply #575

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Without wanting to get too melodramatic, we're just terrible in the transfer market.

From Negredo to Yarmolenko to Giroud. We just never get these bigger signings right and it's hardly even worth getting excited about us being in for these players.

I'd never even heard of Tosun before and we can't even get this done.

The incompetence is exhausting.

Yeah think the internets burning me out a bit. Too many rumours and such a poor strike rate.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 04, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
Reply #576

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I've stopped stressing about it all. Be nice if we sign someone but I've learned to accept we probably won't.

Don't mind Walcott BTW reckon he could have a resurgence under us

January 04, 2018, 12:56:12 AM
Reply #577

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Walcott would be such a bad signing IMO.

Fitness is a concern, but is record is pretty decent other than that if you look at his stats. It's like signing Lennon a few years ago, it's a known quantity but a proven PL player who would improve us right now. Plus, although he's not a natural finisher, he will chip in with goals. Something we've not had regularly from that position for an age.

January 04, 2018, 12:56:57 AM
Reply #578

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Walcott would probably be an instant starter for us

January 04, 2018, 01:05:14 AM
Reply #579

therealdunc

Walcott is crap

Once again we are signing a top 6 clubs reserve failures , we will never get close to them if we keep buying their ageing cast offs

No doubt he would command a big wage as well

Completely the wrong kind of signing

An expensive headless chicken who has 1 good game in 10
Blue

January 04, 2018, 01:05:16 AM
Reply #580

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Walcott would probably be an instant starter for us

No probably about it.

January 04, 2018, 01:12:01 AM
Reply #581

BlueForYou

I always thought Walcott would have done better playing straight down the middle, pacey like Michael Owen used to be

Didn't think he was skillful enough to play out wide (again, like Owen), little wonder he lacked goals, he would have bagged a lot more running directly towards the goal, a defender's nightmare

Nearly 30, speed on the wane, prone to injury and fitness a concern - we've had too many of those, look elsewhere
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 04, 2018, 01:12:19 AM
Reply #582

bacon sarnie

Anyone who can put the ball in the opposition net on a regular basis will do, ta. Sod the money.

January 04, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
Reply #583

BlueForYou

Walcott won't find the net on a regular basis
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 04, 2018, 01:17:08 AM
Reply #584

Bluedylan

Need to stop thinking short term.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.