August 21, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 77661 times)

January 19, 2018, 09:27:30 PM
Reply #15

bluenuck

If we don't bring in a left back my only hope would be that we didn't because we couldn't get the one(s) we wanted in this window, and we didn't want to sign a rental type left back that we didn't really want.

If this is the case though they should be looking to loan one. I believe stoke just did. There's loads of left backs out there. Lol

January 21, 2018, 02:07:43 AM
Reply #16

bluenuck

January 21, 2018, 02:49:29 PM
Reply #17

bluenuck

We need a Fukkin left back. It's insane that we don't have one yet. I can't even Fukkin fathom how the people in charge can actually watch this shit and not go and buy a left back. It's really depressing. It's like running a printing business and refusing to buy the yellow ink cartridge. Like what the fuck??

We also need a stud centre back. And a stud central mid-fielder who can link us with our forwards. Cause schneiderlin has lost his nuts and doesn't give a fuck. McCarthy is gone, gueye is a pure DM, and we can't rely on Davies because he's a kid.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 02:51:10 PM by bluenuck »

January 24, 2018, 12:28:44 AM
Reply #18

bluenuck

We need a left back.

In my opinion it horribly un-balances our team. Martina isn't the greatest player in the world, but he's a better right back than a left back. By bringing in just a good left back, right there we improve on 2 positions. Also, we might not have to have our left mid/winger babysitting him anymore which would be nice to see. Might move another player a little bit more forward.

January 31, 2018, 03:59:45 AM
Reply #19

bluenuck