February 20, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 62812 times)

January 04, 2018, 08:39:33 PM
Reply #630

Rodenplav64

Walcott is crap

Once again we are signing a top 6 clubs reserve failures , we will never get close to them if we keep buying their ageing cast offs

No doubt he would command a big wage as well

Completely the wrong kind of signing

An expensive headless chicken who has 1 good game in 10

But if our world class Manager wants him ?

January 04, 2018, 09:23:05 PM
Reply #631

therealdunc

But if our world class Manager wants him ?

Think you mean world class director of football
Blue

January 04, 2018, 10:48:50 PM
Reply #632

GrantyBoy78

I hope we donít just throw Tosun into the team and hope he scores goals. He needs help; we need to create more chances as a team. We need a CM who can carry the ball up the pitch, a pacey winger/outside forward and an actual left-footed LB. it would be all very Everton to only address part of the problem.

January 04, 2018, 10:52:16 PM
Reply #633

mikey_blue

I hope we don’t just throw Tosun into the team and hope he scores goals. He needs help; we need to create more chances as a team. We need a CM who can carry the ball up the pitch, a pacey winger/outside forward and an actual left-footed LB. it would be all very Everton to only address part of the problem.

I think Bolasie coming back is going to help. His delivery isn't the best, but he does actively look to get the ball in the mixer. But you're right, he shouldn't be judged as a 20+ striker. He needs going to have to do the same job as DCL, but hopefully able to finish more of the chances that DCL has missed.

January 04, 2018, 11:17:44 PM
Reply #634

Gary1878

"There has been no bids for Sandro at this moment in time," said the Blues boss. "There'll be no loan as far as my recommendation is.

"But I don't make the final decision, it's made by everyone (at the club).

Made by EVERYONE at the club? This sounds a little scary to me....probably where the indecision has come from...

January 05, 2018, 12:49:43 AM
Reply #635

American Evertonian

Just thinking about all the diff positions we need quality in gets me depressed. CM, CB, LB, Forward, backup GK, LW...
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 05, 2018, 01:10:43 AM
Reply #636

gizzblue

Just thinking about all the diff positions we need quality in gets me depressed. CM, CB, LB, Forward, backup GK, LW...
Assistant manager ?.
Manager?.

January 05, 2018, 01:16:31 AM
Reply #637

blue slug

"There has been no bids for Sandro at this moment in time," said the Blues boss. "There'll be no loan as far as my recommendation is.

Made by EVERYONE at the club? This sounds a little scary to me....probably where the indecision has come from...

Everyone on transfer delegation team probably (waits for the good old muppets on a bike pic)

January 05, 2018, 01:58:47 AM
Reply #638

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Well DoF and probably select board members (or whoever).

Transfer decisions should work better with consensus decisions in the long run.

January 05, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
Reply #639

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Could do with athleticism through the pitch.

Next* transfers should be young, powerful athletes with potential, and n’zonzi.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:27:09 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 05, 2018, 02:43:56 AM
Reply #640

pedrotheblue

You forgot RW..

January 05, 2018, 03:03:48 AM
Reply #641

American Evertonian

You forgot RW..

I figured now that Bolaise is back we could wait a bit on that one. Don't want to get too greedy
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 05, 2018, 03:08:42 AM
Reply #642

Waltzer

You'd have thought a loan option would be ideal, let him go to another premiership team where he'll play, if it goes tits up we'll still get more than the 6 million we paid for him anyway

January 05, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
Reply #643

bigmanbob

He needs going to have to do the same job as DCL, but hopefully able to finish more of the chances that DCL has missed.
that's just it though we haven't been making chances for our strikers to miss

January 05, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
Reply #644

Shogun

Administrator
Yann M'Vila off on a free to St Etienne.

Worked with Allardyce before. 27 years old.

Worth taking a look at imo.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth