May 20, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 71405 times)

January 11, 2018, 09:53:18 PM
Reply #855

Macca77

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11203415/everton-consider-move-for-lille-defender-adama-soumaoro

Soumaoro has made just six starts in Ligue 1 this season after missing the start of the campaign with an Achilles injury.

Swerve

January 11, 2018, 09:58:43 PM
Reply #856

Lxxx

If we get an offer for Jags that he's keen on then we should let him go with our blessing, makes no sense keeping him here if he's got options elsewhere. We've got one game a week from here on in and he's been a great servant for the club. We have three centre halves to rotate from and Keane and Holgate could do with runs in the side to show what they can do, with the experience of Coleman and Baines to come back either side of them for support.

January 11, 2018, 10:02:59 PM
Reply #857

Dr. Sponge

If we get an offer for Jags that he's keen on then we should let him go with our blessing, makes no sense keeping him here if he's got options elsewhere. We've got one game a week from here on in and he's been a great servant for the club. We have three centre halves to rotate from and Keane and Holgate could do with runs in the side to show what they can do, with the experience of Coleman and Baines to come back either side of them for support.

We wouldn't gain anything from letting him go this month. Mori isn't fit yet so we'd be one injury away from having no first team CBs on the bench.

Plus, let give him a good send off at the end of the season.

January 11, 2018, 11:19:26 PM
Reply #858

therealdunc

We wouldn't gain anything from letting him go this month. Mori isn't fit yet so we'd be one injury away from having no first team CBs on the bench.

Plus, let give him a good send off at the end of the season.

We are a football club not a charity

If we can get some decent income for a player who is heading closer to 40 than 30 and is clearly on the decline, sell, sell, sell.

Blue

January 11, 2018, 11:35:10 PM
Reply #859

Ravardo

Is it really a good idea to be selling jags if holgates looking at a possible ban? if mori was back then yeah but he aint and that would leave us with only 2 cb's if we didnt sign another in the mean time

January 11, 2018, 11:42:57 PM
Reply #860

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Be happy to cash in on Jagielka , long past his best and we have 3 arguably 4 players (if you include Browning) who can play centre half.

His best days are long gone, be good to cash in from Moyes again
Browning is shit
Ffs, he shouldn't be anywhere near the side

Simply simply lovely

January 12, 2018, 01:09:29 AM
Reply #861

Macca77

Jags is still our best centre half, be stupid to sell him

January 12, 2018, 01:17:16 AM
Reply #862

Shogun

Administrator
Browning is shit
Ffs, he shouldn't be anywhere near the side

Doing well at Sunderland.

He's poor on the ball but doesn't seem to have any other issues with his game.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 12, 2018, 01:37:36 AM
Reply #863

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Doing well at Sunderland.

He's poor on the ball but doesn't seem to have any other issues with his game.
It's a no from me

He's only played a third of Sunderland games.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:39:39 AM by Jimmywhack »

Simply simply lovely

January 12, 2018, 01:55:30 AM
Reply #864

Thornton_19

No point in selling or buying CBs until the summer. We have started being more solid at the back. No point in shaking it up again.

January 12, 2018, 01:57:13 AM
Reply #865

Ross

It's a no from me

Sunderland are a basket case club, it was an awful loan destination just like his last one.

He’s shown enough in our first team to be the benefit of the doubt rather than judging him on two very poorly chosen loan deals.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 12, 2018, 02:04:53 AM
Reply #866

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sunderland are a basket case club, it was an awful loan destination just like his last one.

He's shown enough in our first team to be the benefit of the doubt rather than judging him on two very poorly chosen loan deals.
And I've said that all along as well

Simply simply lovely

January 12, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
Reply #867

blue slug

No player gains any football knowledge at Sunderland they’re just a complete non entity

January 12, 2018, 02:07:34 AM
Reply #868

Shogun

Administrator
It's a no from me

Only because of injuries.

Most Sunderland fans have been positive of him.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 12, 2018, 02:14:11 AM
Reply #869

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Are people talking about Browning or Galloway?  I think some are talking about one, and some the other?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.