August 20, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 77558 times)

January 14, 2018, 09:25:46 AM
Reply #885

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Linked with Antonio from West Ham while Davies is linked with going the other way.

They'll be me done.

Looking at the article, it's a bit tenuous. However, given the club track record of late I'm not going to take anything for granted.

Assuming for argument's sake it's true, it would be totally dispiriting. I'd sooner sack Allardyce, Walsh and anyone else coming up with such idea and put the first fan through the gate in charge of the match day squad.

As for Antonio, I'd be done with Walsh there and then. He may as well admit his scouting network could be replicated by anyone with a half decent TV sports package.

January 14, 2018, 10:39:05 AM
Reply #886

bluenuck

I honestly don't trust whoever buys players for our team anymore or any trust in our scouts. Every player that has comes here in the last 3 1/2 seasons bar lukaku and Pickford(maybe 1 more) seems to just shit the bed and turn to absolute shit when they pull on the blue shirt.

i have zero confidence in any player we bring in this window and next.

January 14, 2018, 03:17:46 PM
Reply #887

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Looking at the article, it's a bit tenuous. However, given the club track record of late I'm not going to take anything for granted.

Assuming for argument's sake it's true, it would be totally dispiriting. I'd sooner sack Allardyce, Walsh and anyone else coming up with such idea and put the first fan through the gate in charge of the match day squad.

As for Antonio, I'd be done with Walsh there and then. He may as well admit his scouting network could be replicated by anyone with a half decent TV sports package.

Agree with everything you've said there.

Let's hope it's the usual from the mirror

January 14, 2018, 03:25:07 PM
Reply #888

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Agree with everything you've said there.

Let's hope it's the usual from the mirror

Not a swap deal is it?

:)

January 14, 2018, 06:38:18 PM
Reply #889

Django

Bertrand and Shaw being targeted but both unlikely atm due to fees being asked.

Looking to move for Tyrell Malacia who is a LB at Feyenoord but only 18 so doubt hed be first team

January 14, 2018, 07:07:33 PM
Reply #890

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

Looking to move for Tyrell Malacia who is a LB at Feyenoord but only 18 so doubt hed be first team

Another GoT sounding target.  I'll take that.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 14, 2018, 09:07:17 PM
Reply #891

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Either would be good signings.

I want to hear about CM tho. Whos running now the game for us next year?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 14, 2018, 09:12:28 PM
Reply #892

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Either would be good signings.

I want to hear about CM tho. Whos running now the game for us next year?

I'd love it to be Jack Wilshere

January 14, 2018, 09:18:21 PM
Reply #893

American Evertonian

Sad that we basically need to improve at almost every position. Going to be a long couple of seasons at this rate seeing how only 1 out of 4 we buy is successful.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 14, 2018, 09:36:33 PM
Reply #894

Shogun

Administrator
I'd love it to be Jack Wilshere

Started the last 8 for Arsenal... theyve won twice.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 15, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
Reply #895

Ravardo

January targets for me would be to actually have some possession in games and the players also being able to pass the ball to each other more than 3 times and not just backwards...id also like to see us have some shots at the goal and not some half arsed attempt from way outside the area but most of all i just wanna see our manager pick the right team and play the right tactics....real fucking basic shit

January 15, 2018, 12:23:12 AM
Reply #896

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
It's still puzzling me how we just always look like we have 1 less player than the opposition. Not sure what kind of player in what position could change that.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 15, 2018, 02:28:45 AM
Reply #897

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Its 6 years this window since we last signed a proper, creative midfielder (Pienaar coming back).

January 15, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
Reply #898

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's 6 years this window since we last signed a proper, creative midfielder (Pienaar coming back).
Love pienaar, so depressed now
Simply simply lovely

January 15, 2018, 02:49:33 AM
Reply #899

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Love pienaar, so depressed now

To think 10 years ago(...) we had Arteta, Pienaar, Osman, Fernandes and Gravesen!