December 10, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 84668 times)

December 26, 2017, 03:18:05 PM
Read 84668 times

Ramjam

Stephen Naismith
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 02, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
Reply #1

Ramjam

Luke Shaw looked good yesterday against us (but who wouldn’t) so I’d be happy to have him here and let Baines back him up and fight for the LB gig
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 11, 2018, 03:49:54 PM
Reply #2

Ramjam

Moyes never lets us down first he took our previous load of shite to Sunderland now he’s going to take the rest,

Davy also available
Williams
Schniderlin
Niasse
Coco the clown
Klaassen
Sandro

Unfortunately you’ve missed out on Miralles so don’t hang about make a job lot offer.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 15, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
Reply #3

Ramjam

It's still puzzling me how we just always look like we have 1 less player than the opposition. Not sure what kind of player in what position could change that.

I couldn’t agree more, Spurs give us the runaround all day with their quick pass and move, created angles for each other and as a result made us look quite sill, slow and as if we were a player short
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 15, 2018, 04:44:23 PM
Reply #4

Ramjam

Would any of our players get into an XI made up of players outside the top 6? There's our problem. We are very average everywhere

Possibly Pickford other than that no not one of them
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 15, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
Reply #5

Ramjam

Sigurdsson would have done before he came here, I'd say. In fact Keane probably would have done.

Pattern here... ;)

Coleman (assuming he's ok) would too.

So what your saying is those 3 wouldn’t get in
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 16, 2018, 01:43:23 PM
Reply #6

Ramjam

if Klassen is on his way already, would love us to test Huddersfield's resolve and have a go at Aaron Mooy

No way Mooy is playing well above his pay grade, not good enough for what we want or need
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 21, 2018, 02:56:02 PM
Reply #7

Ramjam

We need a Fukkin left back. It's insane that we don't have one yet. I can't even Fukkin fathom how the people in charge can actually watch this shit and not go and buy a left back. It's really depressing. It's like running a printing business and refusing to buy the yellow ink cartridge. Like what the fuck??

We also need a stud centre back. And a stud central mid-fielder who can link us with our forwards. Cause schneiderlin has lost his nuts and doesn't give a fuck. McCarthy is gone, gueye is a pure DM, and we can't rely on Davies because he's a kid.

Fair assessment but I would like to see Benji getting some more game time, that boy impressed me during Unsies reign
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 25, 2018, 05:55:42 AM
Reply #8

Ramjam

I used to play right back but I do have a left pin, I recon I'd give coco a run, did I spell his name correctly

No please give him his full title @eugene  it’s Coco the clown 🤡 see Billy Smarts big top for previous employment
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 28, 2018, 02:47:44 AM
Reply #9

Ramjam

Jay Rodriguez anyone? Got some form at the moment, tearing the RS a new arse at Anfield
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 30, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
Reply #10

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 30, 2018, 03:31:56 PM
Reply #11

Ramjam

Nah his teeth aren't white enough
He’s taken his caps off
WE ARE THE PEOPLE