December 12, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 84859 times)

January 16, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
Reply #15

GrantyBoy78

As per various journos, we’re willing (or actively looking) to sell Sandro and Klaassen this window. Sorry to open up those debates again.

Back to what we need - just watching the Spurs highlights again and Dembele really is a beast. Was a no.10 at Fulham and has that passing ability but is just a horrible bastard who never loses the ball. Considering they’re seen by some as a flair team, they don’t half have some units that use their physicality to get a foothold in games. That’s why I think N’zonzi would be great for us and make our midfield look so much better.

January 18, 2018, 04:59:50 AM
Reply #16

GrantyBoy78

Echo are proper click bait wankers these days.

January 18, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Reply #17

GrantyBoy78

I do hate these ‘he’s bleeding our club dry stories’ when a club offers an average player a big contract, gets relegated and then regrets it. Players are made to be greedy but clubs are just as greedy. No-one put a gun to Sunderland’s head, it’s just poor club management and they’re reaping what the sowed.

But yeah, Roswell is shit.

January 19, 2018, 11:05:54 PM
Reply #18

GrantyBoy78

Sorry if I missed it being referenced in any other thread - but the most telling part of the presser was when SA was asked if Aaron Lennon was going and he said ‘you’ll have to ask Steve Walsh and Bill Kenwright’ inferring that those two deal with all the transfers.

January 29, 2018, 12:48:44 AM
Reply #19

GrantyBoy78

It’s all gone a bit quiet on the transfer front.

January 30, 2018, 06:19:19 AM
Reply #20

GrantyBoy78

I’m still hopeful we can move a couple of fringe players on so we can bring in N’zonzi. Doesn’t look like a LB is gonna happen.

January 30, 2018, 03:56:14 PM
Reply #21

GrantyBoy78

I heard a rumour WHU wanted £28m for Creswell. If that’s true then I can see why we’ve not pushed for a LB. We reek of desperation and teams want to bum us.

January 31, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
Reply #22

GrantyBoy78

Are there really lazy players? Unless there's some bad feeing between the player and club I don't think players are ever going to go out and think "I can't be arsed with this". i think it just comes down to style of play and tactics.
But do they work their bollocks off in training?

‘Sandro do you want to stay behind and work on your finishing?’

‘No ta, I’ve got Joel coming over for a FIFA session. Night’.

January 31, 2018, 04:23:37 AM
Reply #23

GrantyBoy78

Brozovic going to Seville
Luxury player, he’d get eaten alive in the Prem a la Davy.

We need a physicality in our midfield...such as N’Zonzi. Hopefully this will free him up for us.