December 17, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

Author Topic: DCL  (Read 8595 times)

December 03, 2017, 02:57:42 PM
Read 8595 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Has he really broken up with that model?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 04, 2017, 05:19:42 PM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know what "this" is, but the fact that he managed to do some good things once or twice a season is neither here nor there really. He never moved towards the ball when it was passed to him, so if his defender was alert enough, the ball wouldn't even reach him. That's rule 1 of hold-up play and Lukaku just couldn't do it, while DCL does it all the time.

And don't get me started on the number of times the ball just bounced five yards away off his foot.

Of course all this was more than compensated for by his finishing ability, which DCL lacks, but let's not start rewriting history.

Sorry, didn't mean to like this. Just so awful a post and I thought it was the tool button.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...