December 17, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

Author Topic: DCL  (Read 8596 times)

December 03, 2017, 06:10:27 AM
Read 8596 times

Martip

I think he's been pretty poor truth be told however today he was very good. Keep it up  :thumbsup:

December 03, 2017, 04:24:56 PM
Reply #1

Martip

Honestly, how? What criticism can be fairly levelled against him?
Lack of goal scoring threat pretty much throughout the season until recently....all graft and no impact, poor hold up play etc.

I appreciate he is still young and the teal absolute dross etc and has been much better in the last two games so hopefully it's the sign of an upturn.

December 03, 2017, 05:28:08 PM
Reply #2

Martip

I have no idea what you expect from him but in my opinion you are  being grossly unfair to him .Yes he could improve his finishing but if every one he scores is a deflection I don't see how we should complain .
Fair dos I appreciate what you are saying however when I watch him I cannot see him ever being the player we need to spearhead our attack....graft and willingness will only take you so far.

December 04, 2017, 12:09:10 AM
Reply #3

Martip

I donít think heís what we need at this moment in time. Thatís the crux of the issue for me.

Heís a developing player, and with that come some ups and downs as youíd expect. Heís not ready to be leading the line with regularity though. These last two games were his best of the season in addition to the Man City game. Outside of those his form has not been what we need, albeit I appreciate some of the work he has put in.

If our stated ambitions are still true, we need better at this moment in time.
True says