January 18, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 17090 times)

December 07, 2017, 06:26:37 AM
Reply #195

Jamokachi

Just looked it up - you are correct. His debut was against Coventry.

December 07, 2017, 07:55:58 AM
Reply #196

Mac934

Looking at the shites team last night, they don't seem to be worried much about Sunday's game. That will more or less the same side. Even though they already qualified! Doesn't say much about us in a way does it. I hope we give them a good hiding, arrogant bastards.

December 07, 2017, 08:07:49 AM
Reply #197

Ramjam

Niasse will give them plenty to think about at the back with his unorthodox style mixed up with pace, power and an eye for goal. I donít believe that they will get it all their own way. COYB
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 07, 2017, 12:47:59 PM
Reply #198

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Looking at the shites team last night, they don't seem to be worried much about Sunday's game. That will more or less the same side. Even though they already qualified! Doesn't say much about us in a way does it. I hope we give them a good hiding, arrogant bastards.

They hadnt qualified.  They needed to not lose if Sevilla won.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

December 07, 2017, 12:58:45 PM
Reply #199

School of Science

A murderous fixture list to begin the season, a really hard Europa league group, after two not so easy games to qualify. Chelsea away in the third round of League cup, now the most in form team in the country, our hated rivals Liverpool away in the third round of the FA Cup. Now ask yourselves, do you feel lucky for Sunday...punk.  :Horse: :) :o
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 07, 2017, 01:30:45 PM
Reply #200

eyesalwaysblue

I hope he plays Niasse
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 07, 2017, 02:05:08 PM
Reply #201

Ball8y

Burning question. Can we avoid the follow-on? Will they declare?

December 07, 2017, 02:19:11 PM
Reply #202

Mac934

They hadnt qualified.  They needed to not lose if Sevilla won.
my mistake, thought they had.

December 07, 2017, 02:24:02 PM
Reply #203

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Burning question. Can we avoid the follow-on? Will they declare?

Sam is far to experienced to let that happen, I reckon he will throw the towel in at five !

December 07, 2017, 03:53:12 PM
Reply #204

Macca77

Call me negative if you want, but this will be an absolute bumming, yes their defence is as bad as ours but their attackers are frightening, the thought of Williams against Salah and Jags against Mane is giving my nightmares, I'm actually checking the weather forecast every hour, theres a lot of snow expected on Sunday, fingers crossed they call the game off, won't happen like

December 07, 2017, 03:57:10 PM
Reply #205

School of Science

We are going to get badly beaten anyway so I would play Niasse and DCL UP front together, their one weak point is their shit defence so let's play on it and at least try and score back.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 07, 2017, 04:04:09 PM
Reply #206

Lincs Toffee

I would give Besic a dose of something and tell him to take out as many of the forward line as possible until he got sent off, that's the way to do it !!
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

December 07, 2017, 04:11:08 PM
Reply #207

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Going to be DCL on his bill chasing lost causes at the top and every other bastard on the edge of our box.

They typically have struggled to break SOME teams down when they do that so it might give us a chance to knock something from a set piece but tbh Iím expecting the worst.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 07, 2017, 04:22:19 PM
Reply #208

gizzblue

It will be a true test for the new manager and our new found winning streak (2 gamer☺)....I'm not as pesimistic and really do rekon we can nick this ..despite their form.

December 07, 2017, 04:36:34 PM
Reply #209

blue slug

Call me negative if you want, but this will be an absolute bumming, yes their defence is as bad as ours but their attackers are frightening, the thought of Williams against Salah and Jags against Mane is giving my nightmares, I'm actually checking the weather forecast every hour, theres a lot of snow expected on Sunday, fingers crossed they call the game off, won't happen like

Itís not negative itís reality