October 18, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 30184 times)

December 04, 2017, 10:19:11 PM
Reply #90

D15TIN

Can we win? Yes, its a football match 11 v 11
Will we win? No, it's a derby.
First time in my life I've ever said this, but if we can avoid defeat by less than three goals, I'll be happy. ( I won't be, but i'm expecting the worst  :'( )
It's probably the best way to think, I usually go into any derby thinking we can win, im definitely not this season so we'll see how that plays out

December 04, 2017, 10:50:15 PM
Reply #91

boothill

need to set up like chelsea did on the day of ''le grand slip''

December 04, 2017, 11:36:08 PM
Reply #92

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think I would bite your hands off for a 2-0 loss which says a lot.

Just donít put too much emphasis on it, itís just another game another 3 points. Nobody expects us to get anything and we almost certainly wonít. Just turn up, work hard, and donít get your kecks pulled down and Iíll be fairly OK with it.

Not a great outlook and not exactly NSNO but these fucking things cause
me so much stress and i just think fuck it, I canít be arsed with it itís horrible.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 04, 2017, 11:39:47 PM
Reply #93

Thomas

Haven't even watched the last couple.

Don't anyone think of saying "form book goes out the window".

Me and my Uncle almost make a point now of EITHER letting the rest of our (KOPITE) family watch it in his front room whilst we dont even bother and drink some Bud in his Conservatory (we occasionally pop in sarcastically with a 'have liverpool scored yet?'  :snigger: ) When the kopites of the family ask 'What you doing staying in that back room' we always say 'dont worry we'll be here for another 18 years as well!'  shakeyheadman

OR

We end up going the only  boozer not showing the match whilst the game is on, and when the barman asks why we are not watching it we laugh and say 'Its at Anfield mate, can we have another pint? Its probably 0-3 Liverpool'  lolol Thats our way of been dealing with it the last few years. Like @brap2 said its horrible, so if you cant beat em, join em.

Like @Jimmywhack said its such a certainty and shit day me and my uncle almost make a macabre joke out of it. Probably watch it this year though as last time we won in 99 at Anfield it was in my Uncle's house i watched it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 11:52:22 PM by Thomas »

December 05, 2017, 12:09:36 AM
Reply #94

D15TIN

Wonder if Bolasie could make the bench for this? Sounds as if Mccarthy will

December 05, 2017, 12:12:42 AM
Reply #95

gizzblue

Ffs its a wonder we ever win any fucking matches with such a "defeatist" type bunch of misery arses allegedly backing the team.
Id prefer to expect a win and be proven wrong "again" to just roll over to the kopite twats before a fuckin ball is kicked .

How utterly shit our support is at times ...kinel

December 05, 2017, 12:24:17 AM
Reply #96

eugene

Not really. Just means three lads will be genuinely distraught afterwards while the others post a few selfies on Instagram and the rest tell Twitter it's disappointing but we move on.
Or they all play fuckin blinders and there photos are on the back of the pink doing a new revolutionary dance

December 05, 2017, 12:27:53 AM
Reply #97

Deano Blue Boy

My old senior schools motto has stayed with me - "Keep the faith"

December 05, 2017, 12:29:50 AM
Reply #98

Heisenberg

Actually feeling pretty confident about this after the last couple of games. 8-1 Liverpool

December 05, 2017, 12:43:28 AM
Reply #99

Deano Blue Boy

My old senior schools motto has stayed with me - "Keep the faith"

The irony is, the school changed name twice after I left because it was such a shit school.  So the school didn't really keep the faith.

December 05, 2017, 12:47:08 AM
Reply #100

TheTone

The irony is, the school changed name twice after I left because it was such a shit school.  So the school didn't really keep the faith.

December 05, 2017, 12:54:18 AM
Reply #101

Mayor Farnum

Me and my Uncle almost make a point now of EITHER letting the rest of our (KOPITE) family watch it in his front room whilst we dont even bother and drink some Bud in his Conservatory (we occasionally pop in sarcastically with a 'have liverpool scored yet?'  :snigger: ) When the kopites of the family ask 'What you doing staying in that back room' we always say 'dont worry we'll be here for another 18 years as well!'  shakeyheadman

OR

We end up going the only  boozer not showing the match whilst the game is on, and when the barman asks why we are not watching it we laugh and say 'Its at Anfield mate, can we have another pint? Its probably 0-3 Liverpool'  lolol Thats our way of been dealing with it the last few years. Like @brap2 said its horrible, so if you cant beat em, join em.

Like @Jimmywhack said its such a certainty and shit day me and my uncle almost make a macabre joke out of it. Probably watch it this year though as last time we won in 99 at Anfield it was in my Uncle's house i watched it.

Oh God. People who moved in next to me earlier in the year rent and consequently are a right gang of hillbillies. They follow the shite via streams so I have to watch them score then listen to the 'neighbours' cheer the goal five minutes later. 

December 05, 2017, 01:07:51 AM
Reply #102

Thomas

Oh God. People who moved in next to me earlier in the year rent and consequently are a right gang of hillbillies. They follow the shite via streams so I have to watch them score then listen to the 'neighbours' cheer the goal five minutes later. 

hahahahaha thats quality!

December 05, 2017, 01:19:31 AM
Reply #103

eyesalwaysblue

OR

Mixed race families are a pain in this instance, we should have our own armbands.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 05, 2017, 03:58:23 AM
Reply #104

bornblue88

Camp in our own half and wait for them too push too high up then ping it over the top to Oumar. Easy money!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pickford
kenny holgate williams martina
lennon schneiderlin gana sig
              Rooney
              Niasse

Hoperfully sigurdsson can score a free-kick to make it a 2 goal cushion

COYB