December 14, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 32895 times)

December 05, 2017, 09:32:18 PM
Reply #120

eyesalwaysblue

Throw everything at um,go for it,shit or bust ,sit back and invite umon and it's a bummin....twice.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 05, 2017, 09:44:50 PM
Reply #121

everton1952

Drop Davies so he does not get sent off, school the others in avoiding tackles which cause red twats rolling around in agony and the Shite bench half way on the pitch.    The first is easy, drop Davies. The second is probably impossible. A miracle if we end up with 11 men.

December 06, 2017, 02:19:34 AM
Reply #122

Bluedylan

Gotta sit as deep as fuck, keep our shape and have pace on the break, in addition to threatening them from set pieces. That's the blueprint to beat this lot. That might unfortunately mean letting Coutinho have 12 shots from 30 yards, and taking out chances, but so be it.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 06, 2017, 02:23:50 AM
Reply #123

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Gotta sit as deep as fuck, keep our shape and have pace on the break, in addition to threatening them from set pieces. That's the blueprint to beat this lot. That might unfortunately mean letting Coutinho have 12 shots from 30 yards, and taking out chances, but so be it.
Could Besic do a job on coutinho
He did a job on Messi and bale
Simply simply lovely

December 06, 2017, 02:29:14 AM
Reply #124

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

I fear Coutinho more than Salah or Sane to be fair. Not sure sitting back is the way to go and hitting them on the break. It's all about territory. have to kind of play a rugby style territory game against them. Also I would mark Can and pressure henderson. the front three get the supply from the deep midfielders. I would also as Mirallis to fly into Coutinho studs up shouting coming, get his yellow and be subbed thus making Coutinho scared the rest of the game as everyone will scream coming when they about to tackle him. Hopefully ruin his sex life forever too.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 06, 2017, 02:54:26 AM
Reply #125

gizzblue

Why does everyone let Cuntinho on to his only good foot ?....does nobody remember his left is for standing only ....show him the corner flag after putting him under in the first tackle .
Born not made a blue .

December 06, 2017, 03:05:59 AM
Reply #126

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Could Besic do a job on coutinho
He did a job on Messi and bale

I think he could but it's Analfield and whoever he tackles is likely to roll as far away as Sothport then we spend the rest of the match with 10 men.

December 06, 2017, 03:17:12 AM
Reply #127

Danny

Why does everyone let Cuntinho on to his only good foot ?....does nobody remember his left is for standing only ....show him the corner flag after putting him under in the first tackle .

He just rips people when they get too close, he's a very good dribbler.

December 06, 2017, 04:01:29 AM
Reply #128

mikey_blue

Where’s the Realist when you need him? Too many people with optimism in here.

December 06, 2017, 04:09:54 AM
Reply #129

ally2

I watched Man City vs West ham last weekend so I feel like I've been primed.

December 06, 2017, 04:15:31 AM
Reply #130

eyesalwaysblue

You have to be very good to sit back and let a talented frontline come at you in the hope of soaking it up, we are not good enough to try it, be interesting to see how Sam will go about it on sunday though.

December 06, 2017, 05:31:11 AM
Reply #131

Jamokachi

Throw everything at um,go for it,shit or bust ,sit back and invite umon and it's a bummin....twice.

No, it's those that try to play them at their own game that get bummed.

December 06, 2017, 10:29:31 AM
Reply #132

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Analfield, Cuntinio..... *shudder*
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 06, 2017, 12:45:54 PM
Reply #133

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I fear Coutinho more than Salah or Sane to be fair. Not sure sitting back is the way to go and hitting them on the break. It's all about territory. have to kind of play a rugby style territory game against them. Also I would mark Can and pressure henderson. the front three get the supply from the deep midfielders. I would also as Mirallis to fly into Coutinho studs up shouting coming, get his yellow and be subbed thus making Coutinho scared the rest of the game as everyone will scream coming when they about to tackle him. Hopefully ruin his sex life forever too.

Playing in their half means leaving loads of space in ours, in behind the defence.

That’s good for them; bad for us I’d say!

December 06, 2017, 01:07:13 PM
Reply #134

eyesalwaysblue

No, it's those that try to play them at their own game that get bummed.
We'll see, like i said be interesting to see how he plays it, W atford had a go at um got a draw and the shite didn't like it at all