July 20, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 27395 times)

December 08, 2017, 09:38:58 PM
Reply #270

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think weve got to leave that back 4 the same as it was. Weve tampered all season and had no consistency at all and no shape. Keanes confidence seems about as fragile as a thin layer of ice, this isnt the match to ease him back into

Jags under normal circumstances would play but just back from injury against 2 of the fastest players in the league sounds like a potential recipe for disaster

Same team as last 2 league games and Niasse introduced later on would be my gameplan, as he will chase everything and they will be defending much higher up than we should be. Would fancy his chances in a foot race against Lovren or Matip

Hopefully we arent a few goals down by the time we bring him on. Really want to frustrate the fuck out of these and snide them in the last minute

Would fucking love them to feel like theyve got the moral highground because we turned up with a destroy and exit game plan and won the ugly way

Also Im advocating us wrecking the away dressing room and soaking up an FA fine

Up the snide shady ugly dirty rotten bastard scoundrel Toffees 💙
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 08, 2017, 09:53:19 PM
Reply #271

brittcop1

So, I know we have some foreign side in the week that noone cares about but let's start the Derby build up

Anyone think we have a chance? I cant see us not conceding early doors and I can't see how we can chase a game agaisnt them, they are so fast and scoring for fun at the minute

I really hope Allardyce let's unsworth take the u23s and anyone who is not involved on Sunday to Cyprus and he works with everyone else all week as a huge priority

We are gonna have to defend for dear life and try somehow to hit them on the break.

Worst day of the year for me

Anyways

Pickford
Kenny Williams Holgate Martina
Davies* Rooney Gueye
Lennon DCL Sigurdsson

*Davies I'm not sure on but fuck it
I thought you meant Liverpool when you said some "foreign side"...my brother, who is a Koppite, commented that the derby really doesnt mean a lot to this Liverpool team...not sure they have an englishman on the team, never mind scouser!

December 08, 2017, 10:09:32 PM
Reply #272

bacon sarnie

I thought you meant Liverpool when you said some "foreign side"...my brother, who is a Koppite, commented that the derby really doesnt mean a lot to this Liverpool team...not sure they have an englishman on the team, never mind scouser!

Hendo, Milner, Alex-Arnold, Clyne, Chamberlain, Lallana, Sturridge, Ings and a couple of other no-marks are English as far as I know. Think you're right about the Scousers bit though.

December 08, 2017, 10:56:48 PM
Reply #273

everton1952

Got to be impressed by Sam's press conference and his assessment of the derby game and matters generally. The man has presence and speaks with knowledge and authority. The players can only benefit from him and his team of coaches.

December 08, 2017, 11:59:11 PM
Reply #274

WeimaranerBlues

not sure if Sky have done any pre-match stuff with Us as not watched all day, just happen to tune in when they were all over the Rs today-   Indepth interview with Carragher/ Klopp-and-at training ground as well.       

like Sams presser,   when the Phone rang

December 09, 2017, 12:01:32 AM
Reply #275

Macca77

Odds on us winning - 11/1

Gotta have a bit of that action

December 09, 2017, 12:29:54 AM
Reply #276

Paddockoldie

Martina is gonna get bummed for 90 minutes if he plays. Baines with one leg would be better

December 09, 2017, 01:16:02 AM
Reply #277

blue slug

not sure if Sky have done any pre-match stuff with Us as not watched all day, just happen to tune in when they were all over the Rs today-   Indepth interview with Carragher/ Klopp-and-at training ground as well.       

like Sams presser,   when the Phone rang

Theres a derby day countdown on ssn now mate,doing Manc one first on till 8pm

December 09, 2017, 01:17:15 AM
Reply #278

Gash

Global Moderator
Sky's going to be well disappointed with their Derby Day build up when it gets snowed off. :)

December 09, 2017, 01:28:15 AM
Reply #279

blue slug

Just watched sams presser from earlier, Im definitely warming to him, he says the right things and comes across well informed and knowledgeable

December 09, 2017, 01:54:19 AM
Reply #280

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Have to play Holgate. has the most pace of any of our back 4 and can play. Doesn't need to be good in the air against these lot.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 09, 2017, 01:58:17 AM
Reply #281

blue slug

Kenny and Davies interviewed so laid back

December 09, 2017, 02:05:06 AM
Reply #282

eyesalwaysblue

Just watched sams presser from earlier, Im definitely warming to him, he says the right things and comes across well informed and knowledgeable
He does seem different now he's been "chosen"
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 09, 2017, 02:05:10 AM
Reply #283

Ross

Kenny and Davies interviewed so laid back

Two blues who are used to beating these regularly.

Hopefully it rubs off on the more experienced players.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 09, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
Reply #284

Gash

Global Moderator
I'm not really into all the "poor us, the media hates/ignores us" stuff but I thought that was quite poor coverage from our point of view.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 02:47:13 AM by Gash »