October 17, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 30088 times)

December 03, 2017, 07:39:14 PM
Read 30088 times

School of Science

The annoying thing is they have beaten us home and away when we have had much better sides than these. And even in my opinion when we have had a better team than them. It's all about mindset and belief, they seem to have the Indian sign over us and always seem better prepared. The only managers to my memory that used to beat them quite regularly, were Catterick, Royle and Kendall. No I don't think we will win, in fact last week I was looking at the record defeat for a derby.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 03, 2017, 10:58:29 PM
Reply #1

School of Science

Royle was unbeaten against them if I remember correctly.

You are right Blarg, apparently there was a lot of " Dummies that were flying out of prams "
In them days.  :)

December 07, 2017, 12:58:45 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

A murderous fixture list to begin the season, a really hard Europa league group, after two not so easy games to qualify. Chelsea away in the third round of League cup, now the most in form team in the country, our hated rivals Liverpool away in the third round of the FA Cup. Now ask yourselves, do you feel lucky for Sunday...punk.  :Horse: :) :o

December 07, 2017, 03:57:10 PM
Reply #3

School of Science

We are going to get badly beaten anyway so I would play Niasse and DCL UP front together, their one weak point is their shit defence so let's play on it and at least try and score back.

December 10, 2017, 10:49:20 PM
Reply #4

School of Science

Ha, where’s Carragher gone from the panel?!!!

He's gone to save further embarrassment  ;)

December 11, 2017, 03:00:00 PM
Reply #5

School of Science

Can't understand all the fuss, it was a defensive masterclass from us, if we were Italian, the whole country would be hailing it as an Italian masterclass in defending. With Allerdicci and little Sammione at the helm we are on the up. Plus we clearly won the second half one nil, our goalkeeper had one save to make all afternoon, from a free kick, Kloppy clearly needs to calm down and the FA should be looking at charges for Love him, I mean Lovrens behaviour to the officials and Klopps comments post match.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 03:06:00 PM by School of Science »

December 11, 2017, 03:07:07 PM
Reply #6

School of Science

Yes. You're right, it was indeed a.

Just fine wished the comment below, using a kindle with sausage fingers is not recommended.