December 08, 2019, 08:24:24 PM

Author Topic: Apollon Limassol v Everton - Thursday 7 December  (Read 17786 times)

December 05, 2017, 02:02:45 PM
Read 17786 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Joel
Kenny feeney Keane Martina
Klaasen Baningime Besic
Vlasic Sandro lookman

No way we should be risking injury to Kenny, Keane, Martina in a totally pointless game.

December 05, 2017, 02:50:40 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Keane needs game time
Kenny is our only rb
Martina our only lb

Might agree with you on Keane but would rather put a cardboard cut out at RB LB or play any one of the other squad players out of position, we 100% need a fit and fresh Kenny and Martina for the Derby.

December 05, 2017, 09:29:04 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We played the Academy players vs BATE Borisov a few years ago in a dead rubber. So it's possible we can do the same again.

Be daft if we did anything else.

December 05, 2017, 10:38:28 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Why? Players like Sandro, Klaassan, Vlasic haven't played much football the past month or so. Be a decent run out if they're not going to figure at weekend.

Absolutely agree, I didn't mean literally academy players, probably just meant anyone who is in the frame for starting in the Derby should stay behind for a few extra days coaching.

December 07, 2017, 02:57:06 PM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I'm willing to take the clubs word for it. The game is a dead rubber. Saying he wasn't going to concentrate on the weekend would have been accepted by all, so there's no reason for this "lie".

It is right that he stays behind with the potential starting eleven on Sunday, the medical appointment thing is just to prevent UEFA criticising or censoring him for not respecting the competition, smart man.

December 07, 2017, 08:47:47 PM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well over 2000 blues gone over there for this game, how many other fans would do that, not a lot! Amazing support as always

https://twitter.com/TheKendallEnd/status/938738039307866112

Not wanting to put a damper on it mate it's still amazing support so near to Christmas but the majority of fans that I've spoken too booked their non refundable cheap flights and hotels as soon as the fixtures were announced, like I did for Lyon !

December 08, 2017, 11:06:15 AM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Kevin Campbell is on the ITV highlights programme now. :)

Said come Sunday he hoped that he was no longer the last Everton player to score the winning goal at Anfield ! Good lad !