December 11, 2017, 07:05:15 PM

Author Topic: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang  (Read 2615 times)

December 08, 2017, 05:44:12 AM
Read 2615 times

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I don't believe it but I'm posting it as it makes me smile to see our name, his name and £60m mentioned in an article. Imagine this a few years ago

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-plotting-sensational-pierre-emerick-11656692
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

December 08, 2017, 06:07:52 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't believe it but I'm posting it as it makes me smile to see our name, his name and £60m mentioned in an article. Imagine this a few years ago

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-plotting-sensational-pierre-emerick-11656692

Briefly convinced myself this was possible in the last window.

Listen the club isn’t in GREAT shape, we think and hope there is better to come but it does feel a bit like we missed our chance. Might have a hard time convincing players to join the “project” of Big Sam finishing 10th...which is why we need some greedy bastard to just take the money.

If this is possible we should do it. Even if he is a pace merchant with attitude issues who’s best years are behind him (sorry @kramer0 that idea is probably enough to make you log off for the evening) it would be our ‘Robinho’ moment imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2017, 10:19:08 AM
Reply #2

ncstate4jpc

NSNO Subscriber
Would love this

December 08, 2017, 12:26:40 PM
Reply #3

blue slug

Can we stop kidding ourselves there is no chance he will come here

December 08, 2017, 12:36:28 PM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Sick of these type of rumours.

No chance of this happening.

Is this really the best Steve Walsh can come up with?

December 08, 2017, 01:03:58 PM
Reply #5

bluenuck

Sick of these type of rumours.

No chance of this happening.

Is this really the best Steve Walsh can come up with?

I don't think this is what he's coming up with.

Maybe he's kicking the tires, which he should be, but I'm pretty sure that's all he's doing.

December 08, 2017, 01:06:06 PM
Reply #6

Makis

Let's spend the first 30 days of the January window chasing this guy so that there's no risk of getting anyone realistic and decent in.

December 08, 2017, 01:06:44 PM
Reply #7

Waltzer

The thing that I find more unbelievable about this is the price quoted, in a world where Neymar goes for 185 million, or there abouts, same for Mbappe, why would Dortmund let one of the most prolific strikers in World football go for 60?

December 08, 2017, 01:07:27 PM
Reply #8

Mac934

How many expected Samuel E'eto to come here? Regardless of how it ended.

December 08, 2017, 01:10:18 PM
Reply #9

Waltzer

How many expected Samuel E'eto to come here? Regardless of how it ended.

He was in his mid 50's though, not the prime of his career like Aubameyang

December 08, 2017, 01:15:40 PM
Reply #10

Mac934

He was in his mid 50's though, not the prime of his career like Aubameyang
there was that I guess. Even so he came. I don't think Aubameyang will come here for less than a Kings ransom in wages.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:16:42 PM by Mac934 »

December 08, 2017, 01:22:13 PM
Reply #11

GrantyBoy78

Not happening for obvious reasons.

I read an interview with him recently and it was about his close relationship with his Dad, who’s also his agent. He talked about how his Dad has planned every step of his career since he was 5 years old. His Dad wants Real Madrid next...

December 08, 2017, 01:33:25 PM
Reply #12

stirlingblue

Not happening for obvious reasons.

I read an interview with him recently and it was about his close relationship with his Dad, who's also his agent. He talked about how his Dad has planned every step of his career since he was 5 years old. His Dad wants Real Madrid next...

As good as he is, I'm not sure I can deal with a nutcase players father again

December 08, 2017, 01:38:49 PM
Reply #13

School of Science

We have more chance of being struck by lightening in the Sahara desert, stop it lads........No harm in trying like.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 08, 2017, 01:57:54 PM
Reply #14

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Isn’t it probably still the other type of striker we are after anyway?the big beast?the hold up merchant to help link the play, provide the aerial threat and tutor DCL and Hornby

Henry and Niasse as the pace merchant/goal getters?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!