September 25, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Author Topic: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang  (Read 5481 times)

December 08, 2017, 02:05:29 PM
Reply #15

The Analog Kid

Donít ask yer donít get, but heís gonna want CL football at least.

December 08, 2017, 02:09:36 PM
Reply #16

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Isnít it probably still the other type of striker we are after anyway?the big beast?the hold up merchant to help link the play, provide the aerial threat and tutor DCL and Hornby

Henry and Niasse as the pace merchant/goal getters?

If Aubameyang was interested in coming here there's no way we'd not be interested too.  You don't ignore that kind of quality because you've already got lesser players that play the same way!

That said, it's a ludicrous rumour and I'm getting a bit sick of this sort already.  How on earth does anyone think that he'd come to us with all the possible destinations that he would have?

December 08, 2017, 02:14:23 PM
Reply #17

Paddockoldie

A typo is a very common thing these days but to have a whole article is indeed rare, if not unheard of. How did they manage to type Aubameyang/Everton/60million without noticing the error?

December 08, 2017, 02:27:14 PM
Reply #18

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If Aubameyang was interested in coming here there's no way we'd not be interested too.  You don't ignore that kind of quality because you've already got lesser players that play the same way!

That said, it's a ludicrous rumour and I'm getting a bit sick of this sort already.  How on earth does anyone think that he'd come to us with all the possible destinations that he would have?

Oh without a doubt if there was a chance of us getting him we should Be all over it
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 08, 2017, 02:50:20 PM
Reply #19

mikey_blue

Where are the "I don't think we should be signing 28/29 year old pace merchant" Shouts?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:07:56 PM by mikey_blue »

December 08, 2017, 02:59:27 PM
Reply #20

sam of the south

This is the Red Shite Mirror trying to up the ante in laughing stock Everton.

Since the wretched S*n did what they did, the Mirror have set themselves up as a real pro-Shite rag in direct opposition to them.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 08, 2017, 03:07:10 PM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Where are the "I don't think we should be signing 28/19 year old pace merchant" Shouts?

Give it half an hour, Kramerís still in bed.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2017, 03:19:16 PM
Reply #22

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
The thing that I find more unbelievable about this is the price quoted, in a world where Neymar goes for 185 million, or there abouts, same for Mbappe, why would Dortmund let one of the most prolific strikers in World football go for 60?

Because he turns 30 at the end of next season.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

December 08, 2017, 03:45:13 PM
Reply #23

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Not sure that thereís that many options given that he was supposedly up for sale in the summer and no one took him.

Still think thereíd be clubs in between Madrid etc and us in for him.

But heís had attitude issues which might be putting people who can afford to be picky off.

December 08, 2017, 03:48:45 PM
Reply #24

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure that thereís that many options given that he was supposedly up for sale in the summer and no one took him.

Still think thereíd be clubs in between Madrid etc and us in for him.

But heís had attitude issues which might be putting people who can afford to be picky off.

His stock has definitely fallen.

The new breed of Leipzig etc. Wonít want him because he doesnít fit their model, even if they lose Werner, Spurs the same I think.

The shite apparently not interested, canít see arsenal going for him.

Iím doing it again. Iíve bloody convinced myself this might happen TWAT.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2017, 03:49:56 PM
Reply #25

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
His stock has definitely fallen.

The new breed of Leipzig etc. Wonít want him because he doesnít fit their model, even if they lose Werner, Spurs the same I think.

The shite apparently not interested, canít see arsenal going for him.

Iím doing it again. Iíve bloody convinced myself this might happen TWAT.

Yeah itís hard not to!

But in the summer it was China or Milan that were the options.

BarÁa took Dembele instead etc.

December 08, 2017, 03:52:15 PM
Reply #26

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah itís hard not to!

But in the summer it was China or Milan that were the options.

BarÁa took Dembele instead etc.

Ah fuck Milan. Depends what goes on with their owner cause it looks like the wheels have fell off for him, even though the team are doing alright.

Maybe China but we need to sell the Prem to him.

Robinho moment incoming.

Weeevee got auuubaumayang, weeeve got auubaumayang.

December 08, 2017, 04:02:13 PM
Reply #27

Macca77

Timo Werner please.

Thanks.

December 08, 2017, 04:13:12 PM
Reply #28

Ross

Will Aubameyang and Cavani work as a front two?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 08, 2017, 04:14:17 PM
Reply #29

Cereal Killer

Will Aubameyang and Cavani work as a front two?

lolol :hail: