July 17, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Author Topic: [News]Rooney: It's always nice to score against Liverpool  (Read 2952 times)

December 13, 2017, 05:34:11 AM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
mad thread guys
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 13, 2017, 05:44:10 AM
Reply #16

BlueMaquis

Jesus Christ. I genuinely can't believe anyone would think it a clever idea to blindly let Rooney be our manager. Lunacy

I know. The man can't even manage his libido when his wife's out of town...

Crazy.

December 13, 2017, 05:55:56 AM
Reply #17

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I know. The man can't even manage his libido when his wife's out of town...

Crazy.

Can't control it. Seems he manages it just fine.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 13, 2017, 06:01:24 AM
Reply #18

BlueMaquis

Can't control it. Seems he manages it just fine.

Hardly, he didn't even end up getting any action with that horrible "are they real" woman though did he?

December 13, 2017, 07:36:27 AM
Reply #19

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
As long as he keeps scoring against Liverpool.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

December 13, 2017, 11:48:20 PM
Reply #20

BlueForYou

And BlueBeagle picks on Unsworth! Is that the best you can do?

Catterick, Bingham, Kendall, Harvey(Evertonian) and Royle(Evertonian) all played for Everton

Mad, lunacy? Roll out your football intelligence reasons on why you think Rooney is not managerial material

Answers on a post card please - and do your best!

As for Allardyce, Kendall used to go on about marriage and love affairs with clubs, Big Sam is neither, it's a purely platonic relationship - he's using us and we're using him

There will be no contract extension because there is no hard on

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 14, 2017, 12:30:11 AM
Reply #21

mikey_blue

"It's always nice to score against Liverpool"

We wouldn't really know, Wayne.

December 14, 2017, 12:43:47 AM
Reply #22

Redartin

Jesus Christ. I genuinely can't believe anyone would think it a clever idea to blindly let Rooney be our manager. Lunacy

We let Martinez, Koeman & Alderdice in. We have form.

December 14, 2017, 12:47:09 AM
Reply #23

BlueBeagle

And BlueBeagle picks on Unsworth! Is that the best you can do?

Catterick, Bingham, Kendall, Harvey(Evertonian) and Royle(Evertonian) all played for Everton

Mad, lunacy? Roll out your football intelligence reasons on why you think Rooney is not managerial material

Answers on a post card please - and do your best!

You think football is the same as it was when those blokes managed, seriously?

I didn't say he wouldn't make a good manager at some point, but you're advocating giving him the job in 18 months based on nothing other than him being an Evertonian. He's not even a qualified coach for fuck sake.

Laughable lolol
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:51:09 AM by BlueBeagle »

December 14, 2017, 12:54:50 AM
Reply #24

Gash

Global Moderator
We let Martinez, Koeman & Alderdice in. We have form.

This is the best one yet. :)

December 14, 2017, 01:05:35 AM
Reply #25

BlueForYou

His football CV is not laughable

Captained clubs and country; record goalscorer for club and country; penalty taker for clubs and country; pretty much won every club trophy in the book

Been there, done it and worn the pyjamas

He'll be qualified by 2019

Dalglish won the double in his first season as player/manager at 35; Kendall took over as Everton manager at 35

Rooney will be turning 34 in 2019 - he's always started young.....................and with a bang!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 14, 2017, 02:26:26 AM
Reply #26

boothill

Captained clubs and country; record goalscorer for club and country; penalty taker for clubs and country; pretty much won every club trophy in the book

Dalglish won the double in his first season as player/manager at 35; Kendall took over as Everton manager at 35

Rooney will be turning 34 in 2019 - he's always started young.....................and with a bang!
Defo a bang,, he likes a bang

December 14, 2017, 03:41:57 AM
Reply #27

BlueBeagle

How about Koemans footballing CV, that meant a lot this year didn't it?

On top of a decades worth of management experience as well.

If you'd feel happy taking such a massive gamble then more fool you. I wouldn't and the majority of others wouldn't either.

December 14, 2017, 08:37:41 PM
Reply #28

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 14, 2017, 09:14:24 PM
Reply #29

BlueForYou

Now BlueBeagle picks on Koeman's CV! Easy pickings for a sniper!

Why not try Franz Beckenbauer? Or Zinedine Zidane?

So, with that in mind, put your money where your mouth is and list the credentials of what would make a credible manager and cite current players who would fit that category

I'll give you 24 hours and while you're at it, another 24 hours to list footballing reasons why Rooney would not make a good manager

And a majority decision is not always the right decision - bang bang!!

Not foolhardy and any manager is a gamble

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:11:25 PM by BlueForYou »

Harry Catterick