December 13, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Author Topic: Match Ratings versus Liverpool  (Read 6155 times)

December 11, 2017, 01:20:54 AM
Read 6155 times

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford 6 - his kicking was horrible but he dealt with everything else well and no chance for he goal.

Martina 3 -  before turning in a calamity of a performance he actually started ok. What was most worrying is he how gutless he was in the tackle

Holgate 7 - thought he was a calm presence

Williams 7 - he enjoys defending from deep were he doesn't need to chase players

Kenny 7 - a bright spot full of desire and kept Mane relatively quiet MOTM

Rooney 7 -  daft putting him out wide he worked hard but no surprise quality shone through when in the centre to provide the penalty and a calm finish

Gueye 6 - thought he struggled with the ball but maintained his position well and tackled hard

Davies 5 - not sure what to do with him right now. He doesn't seem to be excelling in any one position. Shouldn't really be starting games

Sigurddsson 6 - worked hard defensively more than anything else. Didn't do much apart from that

Niasse 5 - was never going to get chances in the box which is the main reason to play him. Not sure what his position was and struggled

Calvert Lewin 6 - struggled with little to work with and sometimes seemed to give up a little but did well to win penalty

Subs

Lennon 6 - we looker better for him being on and helped Kenny

Schneiderlin 6 - thought he did OK and was positionally more sound than Davies

Jags Na

December 11, 2017, 01:25:11 AM
Reply #1

Faceatthefence

5 for Davies is generous as bad as cuco today,dont know where the player inside him as vacated to.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 11, 2017, 01:32:43 AM
Reply #2

MmmblueBernard

Kenny MOTM.

Again.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 11, 2017, 01:34:04 AM
Reply #3

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

10/10 for Rooney’s arse muscles for not collapsing when taking the pen.

Now level with Lukaku on 8 goals :)

December 11, 2017, 01:34:24 AM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Is pickfords distribution good or just always quick and a bit of a lottery
Think the ratings for all the defenders are really harsh. Martina wasn't great but he wasn't a 3 either. The other 3 were very good as was gueye. Attacking wise we offered nowt really. Desperately need bolaise Coleman and barkley (or a replacement) back and a targetman

December 11, 2017, 01:35:02 AM
Reply #5

Martip

Loved Kenny today....growing into a player game by game

Cuco was horrific  :bonk:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 01:36:29 AM by Martip »

December 11, 2017, 01:37:40 AM
Reply #6

Heisenberg

Martina wasnt gutless in the tackle. He was just so obviously trying to tackle with the wrong foot each time leaving his standing position weak

December 11, 2017, 01:46:44 AM
Reply #7

blue slug

A bit generous with some of the ratings there

December 11, 2017, 02:04:35 AM
Reply #8

Ross

Thought Rooney was very poor myself, great pass and solid penalty aside, he was anonymous and his covering as a right side midfielder left Kenny exposed far more than Lennon would have without the outlet on the break.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 11, 2017, 02:10:16 AM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator
Pickford - 6 - Despite the post-match narrative. He had nothing to do.

Kenny - 8 - Defended strongly throughout and showed a boss attitude. MOTM

Holgate - 8 - Don't think he did anything wrong and even took the ball off Lovren's toes to prevent a likely goal.

Williams - 7 - He's hardly put a foot wrong in the last four matches. I'm docking him a point for committing to a tackle up the pitch which let Mane through (with three other LFC players) just before HT.

Martina - 3 - Didn't actually think he was that bad earlier on in the game. Will cut him some slack playing out of position against the league's top scorers. He's never been good enough really.

Davies - 5 - Tough for someone like him considering how poor we were in possession.

Gana - 7 - Thought he'd be restricted after the yellow but he wasn't. Put in a lot of good tackles and even got us up the pitch a couple of times in the second half.

Rooney - 7 - Nonsense playing him on the right. One bit of quality came from him and he scored from the spot.

Sigurdsson - 5 - Considering he had to play Left Back as well for most of the match then he did ok but struggled to impact the game.

Niasse - 5 - We were too deep to really get his part of the game plan to work.

DCL - 5 - I know he won the pen and put in a good shift overall but he didn't make the ball stick at all.

Subs:

Schneiderlin - 4 - Generally a fan but he's shite.
Lennon - 6 - Quietly got us a bit further up the pitch at times.
Jagielka - 6 - Not much to say

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 11, 2017, 02:14:09 AM
Reply #10

Tony Clifton

Kenny just shaded MOTM from Williams for me.  Holgate up there too.  Thought Gueye had a decent game too, despite the early yellow. Still got too many mistakes in us, and that wastefulness in possession, but heads are no longer dropping.  The two Sam's breathing down necks from the touchline is making a difference.  Anyone read the Echo ratings?  Not sure they were watching the same game.

December 11, 2017, 02:15:12 AM
Reply #11

Heisenberg

Shouldn't have messed with the team. Actually made us alot more unbalanced. No wide players and rooney out of the centre where hes been performing best

December 11, 2017, 02:25:57 AM
Reply #12

SANA_DR0

Kenny MOTM, Holgate not far behind him.

everyone else a 6 or a 7 i guess.. besides Martina. 4 would be generous for him.

:Pickfords kicks are amazing.. shame they go straight through to the oppositions goalkeeper too much.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 11, 2017, 02:25:59 AM
Reply #13

Heisenberg

Oh and 6 for siggurdson was generous. He done absolutely nothing. Can't remember him even having a kick in there half other than the hopeful shot. He's useless when the ball is in play

December 11, 2017, 02:34:04 AM
Reply #14

Shogun

Administrator
Oh and 6 for siggurdson was generous. He done absolutely nothing. Can't remember him even having a kick in there half other than the hopeful shot. He's useless when the ball is in play

He had to double up on Salah most of the match.

Most of our midfielder's are going to come out as poor ratings when the game plan is to bypass them.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth