June 24, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Author Topic: Match Ratings versus Liverpool  (Read 4664 times)

December 13, 2017, 04:46:57 AM
Reply #75

BlueBeagle

I miss Radio City coverage of games if I'm in the car when a game happens to be being played but at the same time it's an absolute blessing not to have to listen to that fucking mug 'Aldo'

December 13, 2017, 05:00:36 AM
Reply #76

gizzblue

How do you rewatch it?
Have I asked this before?
Don't think you have, ive got a dvr  set up to my internet out kid set up... although I actually used sky on the Darby 👍

December 13, 2017, 05:49:22 AM
Reply #77

Tony Clifton

Aldo still rattling on

Missing all the key points, and contradicting himself as usual, the bad simpleton.

December 13, 2017, 05:51:19 AM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I thought he made a mistake for the goal.

But equally even if they did attack down his side all the time he didn’t get rinsed time and time again.

He at least gave a decent account of himself so shouldn’t be judged the worst player on the pitch.

Doing that would seem to be down to general opinion of him, which is fair on the whole but not for this game I wouldn’t say.

People are conflating not rating him and not rating his performance.

Yeah he got done and yeah that 50/50 was powderpoof, but he was against one of he best players in the league and they targeted him. We’ve seen worse 1v1 match ups this year and that says to me he wasn’t terrible.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 13, 2017, 05:55:08 AM
Reply #79

ally2

Surprised he can write. I can just imagine him sitting at the keyboard typing with his forefingers at 10 key presses/minute whilst trying to remember what the mouse is for.

December 13, 2017, 06:00:36 AM
Reply #80

Tony Clifton

I miss Radio City coverage of games if I'm in the car when a game happens to be being played but at the same time it's an absolute blessing not to have to listen to that fucking mug 'Aldo'

Yeah, he hasn't even got a face for radio has he?  The sound of his voice almost makes me want to hurt myself.

December 13, 2017, 06:04:41 AM
Reply #81

Tony Clifton

People are conflating not rating him and not rating his performance.

Yeah he got done and yeah that 50/50 was powderpoof, but he was against one of he best players in the league and they targeted him. We’ve seen worse 1v1 match ups this year and that says to me he wasn’t terrible.

I think he'd do better there if he just stayed on his toes - he's a bit flat-footed isn't he?

Anyway, I'm hoping a few weeks from now we can move on from both Martina and Baines.  And then some (hello Kevin Mirallas, Phil Jagielka...) ;)