November 20, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

Author Topic: Match Ratings versus Liverpool  (Read 5955 times)

December 11, 2017, 02:14:09 AM
Read 5955 times

Tony Clifton

Kenny just shaded MOTM from Williams for me.  Holgate up there too.  Thought Gueye had a decent game too, despite the early yellow. Still got too many mistakes in us, and that wastefulness in possession, but heads are no longer dropping.  The two Sam's breathing down necks from the touchline is making a difference.  Anyone read the Echo ratings?  Not sure they were watching the same game.

December 13, 2017, 05:49:22 AM
Reply #1

Tony Clifton

Aldo still rattling on

Missing all the key points, and contradicting himself as usual, the bad simpleton.

December 13, 2017, 06:00:36 AM
Reply #2

Tony Clifton

I miss Radio City coverage of games if I'm in the car when a game happens to be being played but at the same time it's an absolute blessing not to have to listen to that fucking mug 'Aldo'

Yeah, he hasn't even got a face for radio has he?  The sound of his voice almost makes me want to hurt myself.

December 13, 2017, 06:04:41 AM
Reply #3

Tony Clifton

People are conflating not rating him and not rating his performance.

Yeah he got done and yeah that 50/50 was powderpoof, but he was against one of he best players in the league and they targeted him. We’ve seen worse 1v1 match ups this year and that says to me he wasn’t terrible.

I think he'd do better there if he just stayed on his toes - he's a bit flat-footed isn't he?

Anyway, I'm hoping a few weeks from now we can move on from both Martina and Baines.  And then some (hello Kevin Mirallas, Phil Jagielka...) ;)