Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
You can be arrogant in your play but be humble off it
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 24, 2018, 05:43:05 AM
Reply #151

MmmblueBernard

Still love Rom.

Weíve all pulled birds out of our league. Not everyone is lucky enough to marry them
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 24, 2018, 05:47:17 AM
Reply #152

KoemansNumberTens

Still love Rom.

Weíve all pulled birds out of our league. Not everyone is lucky enough to marry them

I wouldnít be right fucking amused if she cuckholded me though. ďRomĒ is a bit of a cunt. Self obsorbed prick. Still if you love the way he messed us about then who am I to judge. Personally I think we deserve a little more respect

June 24, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
Reply #153

MmmblueBernard

I wouldnít be right fucking amused if she cuckholded me though. ďRomĒ is a bit of a cunt. Self obsorbed prick. Still if you love the way he messed us about then who am I to judge. Personally I think we deserve a little more respect

I really donít care about what he said before during and after us. Heís scores shit loads of goals and thatís all that counts. It really is that simple for me.

June 24, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
Reply #154

Jamokachi

He was a consummate professional on the pitch. He talked about his aspirations off the pitch and everyone got in a tizz, even though we and he knew Everton was a stepping stone. That's how the move was sold to him, that's how we got him.

June 24, 2018, 06:52:15 AM
Reply #155

Shogun

Administrator
Won't score another goal in the world cup now.

You can quote me on this.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 24, 2018, 06:54:34 AM
Reply #156

Jamokachi

Cue a hat-trick against England.

June 24, 2018, 07:00:10 AM
Reply #157

Shogun

Administrator
Cue a hat-trick against England.

You wish!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 24, 2018, 07:06:33 AM
Reply #158

Jamokachi

Of course!

June 24, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
Reply #159

MmmblueBernard

What, like ever?

June 24, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
Reply #160

KoemansNumberTens

I really donít care about what he said before during and after us. Heís scores shit loads of goals and thatís all that counts. It really is that simple for me.

He doesnít score goals for us so why do you still love him? All thatís left now is that he was a bit of a cunt.

June 24, 2018, 01:44:27 PM
Reply #161

MmmblueBernard

He doesnít score goals for us so why do you still love him? All thatís left now is that he was a bit of a cunt.

Itís clearly a concept too complex for your brain to handle so I donít bother explaining. Itíll just blow your mind.

June 24, 2018, 01:47:01 PM
Reply #162

KoemansNumberTens

He was a consummate professional on the pitch. He talked about his aspirations off the pitch and everyone got in a tizz, even though we and he knew Everton was a stepping stone. That's how the move was sold to him, that's how we got him.

Didnt he refuse to come back when his move was in the pipeline? Didnít he make videos with Pogba while we were still paying him. Didnít him and his agent lead us down the garden path with this 1 in a 1000 chance he wasnít signing a new contract? Didnít he talk about leaving every chance he got

Iíve zero problem with us being a stepping stone. Thatís actually should be our model for getting quality players in. Iíve a problem with his lack of respect though.

How can anyone still love him? He doesnít give a shit about us and never did. Thatís not a crime but Iím not sure how it leads to love and respect long after he stopped scoring goals for us.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:49:08 PM by KoemansNumberTens »

June 24, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
Reply #163

KoemansNumberTens

Itís clearly a concept too complex for your brain to handle so I donít bother explaining. Itíll just blow your mind.

Haha. Clearly is. You still love someone who doesnít give the square route of a fuck about our club and never did. Good luck with that

June 24, 2018, 03:39:02 PM
Reply #164

Escla

NSNO Subscriber