July 23, 2018, 01:52:37 AM

Author Topic: Newcastle V Everton.  (Read 13032 times)

December 13, 2017, 08:47:50 PM
Reply #90

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Balanced team.

No complaints here.

December 13, 2017, 09:02:32 PM
Reply #91

sam of the south

Pickford
       Kenny Holgate Keane Martina
             Schneiderlin Rooney
                   Sigurdsson
           Lookman DCL Vlasic

Robles, Williams, Jagielka, Davies, Gana, Lennon, Niasse
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 13, 2017, 09:17:51 PM
Reply #92

mikey_blue

So
Pickford
Kenny Williams Holgate Martina
Schneiderlin Rooney Gueye
Lennon DCL Sigurdsson

Decent squad. Hopefully Sig can put his influence on the game a bit.

December 13, 2017, 09:25:27 PM
Reply #93

D15TIN

Pickford
             Schneiderlin Rooney
                   Sigurdsson
           Lookman DCL Vlasic

Ganas been our best player along with Kenny & Rooney these last few games - wouldn't drop him

December 13, 2017, 09:26:23 PM
Reply #94

D15TIN

People taking Williams out and putting keane in ffs, Williams has been solid these last few games - never change a defence that's barely conceding chances especially for a defender totally out of form

December 13, 2017, 09:29:58 PM
Reply #95

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Think with the lack of training days, providing that people arent woeful, then were unlikely to see lots of changes as work on shape requires a reasonable level of consistency re selections.

December 13, 2017, 09:33:40 PM
Reply #96

D15TIN

--------------Pickford

--Kenny Williams Holgate Martina

---------------Gana

Lookman Rooney Davies Sigurdsson

----------Calvert-Lewin

- Keep the back 4 the same - it's been solid and isn't conceding chances easily
- Rooney back in the centre where he can be on the ball more
- Lookman in as their defence is shocking and struggles against a counter attack with pace, and he probably deserves a couple of starts now to see where he is.

December 13, 2017, 09:37:24 PM
Reply #97

Gary1878

Schneiderlin needs to come to the party now and show what he is about. He needs to start effecting games and take hold of the midfield, as Gana can't do it on his own.

I am ok with him defensively, but in an attacking sense, its not good enough for him to get the ball, and pass it sideways as a central midfielder. He needs to dictate the tempo of play and create opportunities for the forward players to do damage. Alongside that, getting in the box and trying to get on the end of crosses wouldn't do any harm either!

December 13, 2017, 09:41:57 PM
Reply #98

D15TIN

Schneiderlin needs to come to the party now and show what he is about. He needs to start effecting games and take hold of the midfield, as Gana can't do it on his own.

I am ok with him defensively, but in an attacking sense, its not good enough for him to get the ball, and pass it sideways as a central midfielder. He needs to dictate the tempo of play and create opportunities for the forward players to do damage. Alongside that, getting in the box and trying to get on the end of crosses wouldn't do any harm either!
Schneiderlins done literally nothing to deserve a start, it's a risk starting him over Gana. Ganas one of the very few who can run all game and win back possession, he's more crucial than people think

December 13, 2017, 09:51:20 PM
Reply #99

BlueMaquis

Schneiderlins done literally nothing to deserve a start

He's our best player on FIFA, isn't that enough?

December 13, 2017, 09:59:13 PM
Reply #100

Rodenplav64

People taking Williams out and putting keane in ffs, Williams has been solid these last few games - never change a defence that's barely conceding chances especially for a defender totally out of form

Been a big critic of Williams on account of the fact he has been dogshit . However , under a no frills basics first Manager he has stepped up ( the suicidal slidey on Mane aside ) and has earned his spot for now .

December 13, 2017, 10:07:06 PM
Reply #101

SANA_DR0

Pickford
             Schneiderlin Rooney
                   Sigurdsson
           Lookman DCL Vlasic

This looks sexy.. juyst swap Gana for Schnerderlin..
and play the same kid left back that played v Limassol..
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 13, 2017, 10:27:16 PM
Reply #102

Lincs Toffee

Would love to see Vlasic given a good run at these, think he has the trickery and speed to turn them inside out...Gayle will get one against us, I can just feel it !
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

December 13, 2017, 11:12:11 PM
Reply #103

loroloco

dont mean to be contrary mate but if you think hes been ok defensively then ive obviously been watching different games than you have.  hes been poxy. he could do with a good stint in the stands to get his attitude in order. sam called for players to be honest with him about their futures. i dont believe he is of the character to put up a fight and try to turn things around. i reckon hell be off in the summer myself. good riddance as far as im concerned. cant stand players with bad attitudes. nicolas bentdner-esque

December 13, 2017, 11:27:43 PM
Reply #104

D15TIN

Didn't even think Schneiderlin played well when he came on in the derby, all I remember is him conceding a stupid foul in a dangerous area