April 25, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Author Topic: Newcastle V Everton.  (Read 11517 times)

December 14, 2017, 02:38:10 AM
Reply #255

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Whenever rooney and sigurdsson link it looks decent. The rest of the time it's pretty grim

Lennon really should have scored, Rooney bailed him out, Sigurdsson Shoukd have scored

Lucky to be up tho with them hitting the inside of the post twice

Disappointed as well with how we started, they are on a bad run yet we let them build up a head of steam

Simply simply lovely

December 14, 2017, 02:39:28 AM
Reply #256

Cozzie

Let them come at us and exploit the spaces using Lookman/Vlasic second half.

December 14, 2017, 02:40:46 AM
Reply #257

howard1334

\
But we don't have pace.

We do on the bench. Lookman and Vlasic are not slow.

December 14, 2017, 02:41:29 AM
Reply #258

stirlingblue

Sigurdsson Shoukd have scored

From the headed chance? He was moving away from goal heading a looping cross, nobody was scoring that

December 14, 2017, 02:41:54 AM
Reply #259

KoemansNumberTens

We just need better attacking players. When did we last have a dominant performance from a winger, playmaker or striker. We have too many who produce moments of quality and no one who produces games of it. Bolasie getting fit would be a start, barkley staying, lookman or Vlasic producing and a new striker. We don't have a single player capable of going past people on the pitch. Until the window opens we just need to keep grinding out results

December 14, 2017, 02:41:56 AM
Reply #260

Bwana

We're sitting a bit too deep still, although both of the shots that hit the post we're blinders, meaning I can't see that "accuracy" continuing. Usually 7 out of 10 of those "I just closed my eyes and let fly" end up in the stands. Especially with the second-one I'd like to raise a question towards out two holding midfielders. How is it so difficult to close these down?

On the other hand we've knit a couple of nice passes together at the other end. If we get the second goal, this can turn into a routing.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

December 14, 2017, 02:42:13 AM
Reply #261

howard1334

Only one, Gana isnít a DM. But yeah theyíve got through to easy at times.

I would consider him a DM. And when Schneiderlin is not in the team, that is definitely the role he plays.

December 14, 2017, 02:42:22 AM
Reply #262

stirlingblue

We do on the bench. Lookman and Vlasic are not slow.

I keep hearing that, is Vlasic quick?

Not really seen it myself, he's a good dribbler but I wouldn't say he was quick

December 14, 2017, 02:42:25 AM
Reply #263

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Whenever rooney and sigurdsson link it looks decent. The rest of the time it's pretty grim

Lennon really should have scored, Rooney bailed him out, Sigurdsson Shoukd have scored

Lucky to be up tho with them hitting the inside of the post twice

Disappointed as well with how we started, they are on a bad run yet we let them build up a head of steam

Yeah we've been calm since the goal especially considering they hit the post twice but we let them start well. They have to push second half if we can keep calm and break then we can win this.

December 14, 2017, 02:42:49 AM
Reply #264

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
From the headed chance? He was moving away from goal heading a looping cross, nobody was scoring that
Think he should do better then

Simply simply lovely

December 14, 2017, 02:44:42 AM
Reply #265

Everton Mint

An improvement from Sunday wasnt difficult but we are riding our luck big time.

December 14, 2017, 02:44:42 AM
Reply #266

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Streams people mines dead

December 14, 2017, 02:45:34 AM
Reply #267

Ross

I would consider him a DM. And when Schneiderlin is not in the team, that is definitely the role he plays.

DM donít play so high up the pitch and are far more conservative with their positioning. Heís an player who likes to tackle, it doesnít make him a defensive midfielder.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 14, 2017, 02:46:49 AM
Reply #268

sam of the south

I don't see us routing anyone tonight.

Need to close down better.

We always look soft centrally when Schneiderlin is on the pitch this season.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 14, 2017, 02:46:54 AM
Reply #269

Everton Mint