October 18, 2019, 12:51:08 AM

Author Topic: Newcastle V Everton.  (Read 22119 times)

December 12, 2017, 01:12:18 AM
Read 22119 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I Think Sam will set us up fairly solid again but hopefully he will bring on the likes of Vlasic/Lookman/Niasse as the game goes on

Think he might start Schneiderlin ahead of Davies for this

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Martina

Rooney Schneiderlin Gana

Lennon                    Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 14, 2017, 04:08:44 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Definitely prefer a scrappy horrible ugly 1-0 win then a mad 5-2 defeat

Massive result that given how fucking long weve gone without an away win in the league

Sam is doing fucking brilliantly. With confidence low and a team leaking goals everywhere you simply cant argue with 4 wins and 1 draw in the last 5 with only 1 goal conceded

The same back 5 for all of those games has been a big part in that but also how Sam has organised them. Holgate has come in and done well, Kenny has continued to excel, Williams has regained his form, and well done to him for it, I thought he was finished. And fair fucks to Cuco, hes doing the fucking job!doesnt do anything fancy and just whacks it away. Weve got no other options and hes alright in my book

Further forward Rooney has just made his class tell recently. Even if its a half chance, like literally the one bit of class on the ball in the Derby was his ball to DCL

Lennon and DCL are working there arses off too

Winning is all that matters really, sometimes you might want to play better, and we might expect to at home. But away if you can get 3 points then it doesnt matter how the fuck you get it

Up the fucking Big Sam inspired Toffees
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!