September 26, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Author Topic: Newcastle V Everton.  (Read 13932 times)

December 11, 2017, 10:08:47 PM
Read 13932 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
This on the telly
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 12, 2017, 02:07:22 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I would still play DCL because he’s better than Niasse and Sandro can’t even make the bench atm.

Bring NIASSE* on if we’re pushing and need someone to toey it in.

Hopefully we’ll be playing further up the pitch, Rooney on the ball and Sigurdsson arriving in the box or on the edge of the D.

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Cuco

Davies Gana Rooney

Lennon DCL Sigurdsson
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:16:14 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 12, 2017, 03:14:56 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think there’s a chance that Schneiderlin will come in for Davies.

Quite possibly, seems to definitely be trying to be worked back into the fold. Davies was really poor in the derby as well.

So

Gueye Schneiderlin Rooney

December 12, 2017, 03:18:42 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
..............Sandro was said to be 'injured ' for the Cyprus trip and wasn't even in the squad for the U23's yesterday. Somehow don't think we'll see him again.

Agree yeah, meant bring Niasse on sorry.

December 13, 2017, 01:13:44 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I’d like to win this you know

December 14, 2017, 12:19:35 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought I posted this before but must not have gone through.

Thing about Schneiderlin is that if you can get him to turn around his form, you do have a genuine champions league level player. Stats wise he’s been literally half the player this year compared to last which is a massive disappointment for me, and if we can replace him with someone who isn’t such a fanny then I’d be well game (N’Zonzi, Pareades, Carvalho, Torreira, Rabiot, RLC) but I think we’re probably stuck with him so best case scenario is we get a decent half a season out of him.

December 14, 2017, 01:38:57 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Too much positivity is making me nervous

Same here, I’ve only just got off the ‘we’re going down’ bus I can’t get on the ‘we’re getting 8th’ bus too soon.

December 14, 2017, 02:35:29 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Decent stream on the donkey

Lad got on this today absolutely superb

December 14, 2017, 02:36:06 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We must have the deepest pressing trigger in the prem

December 14, 2017, 03:43:27 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
That was not as controlled as Big Sam would probably like us to believe. We gave them way too much and provided ourselves with barely nothing.

Made up with the snidey point and there were flashes of quality stuff but we shat the bed early and couldn’t get our foot on the ball for ages.

Really happy with the point but we need to allow less chances.

December 14, 2017, 04:40:13 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
No surprise to see Williams looking a lot better as a very deep centre back who just needs to block, block, smash, block.

Obviously at Swansea he played in a ball-playing side so maybe he had ball magnet DM’s or very comfortable CB partner - again, looks more comfortable knowing he has Holgate to pass to and tonight Schneiderlin was offering an out also.

Would be really interested to see what el Grande Samuel could get out of Micheal Keane. Worst case scenario a younger like for like in this system.