December 13, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

Author Topic: Newcastle V Everton.  (Read 15499 times)

December 11, 2017, 08:02:23 PM
Read 15499 times

ally2

Happy to strangle this game too. Their fans will lose it early as they do. Play on that, then kick 'em in the knackers.

December 12, 2017, 04:50:45 PM
Reply #1

ally2

Quite possibly, seems to definitely be trying to be worked back into the fold. Davies was really poor in the derby as well.

So

Gueye Schneiderlin Rooney

That's a strong midfield. With time it could work nicely

December 13, 2017, 04:53:49 PM
Reply #2

ally2

I have a blind love for Gueye. Can't have a bad word said against him!

December 14, 2017, 02:51:11 AM
Reply #3

ally2

December 14, 2017, 03:22:14 AM
Reply #4

ally2

Allardyce is loving this

December 14, 2017, 03:44:02 AM
Reply #5

ally2

DCL being a right annoying twat kicking the ball away was hilarious.  Now I remember how I felt when Bolton came to ours and they were time wasting.  Was SOOO annoying.

December 14, 2017, 03:49:52 AM
Reply #6

ally2

Late goals for West Ham and West Brom would send Newcastle into the relegation zone too.  Being greedy now.

December 14, 2017, 03:52:10 AM
Reply #7

ally2

Gueye was everywhere

December 14, 2017, 05:03:34 PM
Reply #8

ally2

love our time wasting, i know its tedious, but its so funny.. the amount of times pickford delays getting rid of the ball..
Davies pretending to take throw ins then walking off and leaving it for someone else..

but the best is Kenny.. made me laugh so many times.. best part was on the mid way line... he had the ball.. i think he was walking with it then left it behind on the half way line, as he went over to the bi line,., the newcastle player ran over and kicked it at Kennys chins.. it rebounded off to Sam, while Kenny waved his arms about at the ref due to the newcastle player kicking the ball away..

lulz

it does piss me off tho, especially when its 0-0.. no need to waste time then!!

DCL creased me up. Stood there with the ball at his feet waiting for their player to come to collect it for a free kick. Then when they did he kicked it away. That would absolutely boil my piss!

December 14, 2017, 07:54:50 PM
Reply #9

ally2

I'm not sure Williams has actually been that much better. The defensive shape is overall much better but I couldn't necessarily say that Williams positional sense has been so much better. He's been very strong in the air but always has been. He's been launching it a bit more which is fair enough with our previous poor defence. He made a backwards header to Pickford yesterday inside his own box with 10 minutes to go which I though was particularly unnecessary and very risky. Not sure what he was thinking of there.